• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling ❤️ 🎨 PU ThatOneMarshalFangirl -- Taking Requests for Mayor or OC Portraits 🎨 ❤️

The Pennifer

💙 Bye, Lulu 💙
Bells
Switch
4295-0507-7702
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Feedback
100% (749) +
❤️ 🎨 PU ThatOneMarshalFangirl -- Taking Requests for Mayor or OC Portraits 🎨 ❤️

I am wanting to draw again ... I have just completed a couple of pieces ... I kinda like this one I just did of my newest Mayor ... you can offer what you are able to pay and if I feel able to do it, we will have a deal! ❤️

r8cmr9.jpg

91ezqq.jpg

Last edited:
i'd just like someone with really high-up boots and a sweater.
If you don't mind.

i'd just like someone with really high-up boots and a sweater.
If you don't mind.
Ok ... that's somewhere to begin ... female, I am assuming
❤️
BTW ... You never told me if you want to buy Celia yet? :rolleyes:
34y92l5.jpg
[

Ok ... that's somewhere to begin ... female, I am assuming
❤️
BTW ... You never told me if you want to buy Celia yet? :rolleyes:
34y92l5.jpg
[

if you made her just for me, then probably, though I gave a lot away to newbies.

if you made her just for me, then probably, though I gave a lot away to newbies.
I did make her just for you and posted her on your request thread ... I do give some "newbies" gift art, when i choose to ... Celia took a lot of time to draw and digitize ... I prefer to get at least a little payment for her ... I will leave that up to you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

He's so cute!>w<
How much for him? 300TBT?
That would be awesome, Darlin' ... and thank you very much! ❤️

I did make her just for you and posted her on your request thread ... I do give some "newbies" gift art, when i choose to ... Celia took a lot of time to draw and digitize ... I prefer to get at least a little payment for her ... I will leave that up to you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That would be awesome, Darlin' ... and thank you very much! ❤️

Sent! You're very welcome c:

Could you draw my oc please? [clicky] c: I really love the style you drew your mayor in ^^ You can make her pink panties into pink shorts if you'd prefer doing that btw x)

You're doing art again?! o: Amazing! I remember when I got a piece from you a few months back :3
Anyways could you draw my OC, Ren?
upMQNNq.jpg
The legs aren't visible, so could she be wearing a black skirt please? c:
How does 50-70TBT sound? c:

Last edited:
Could you draw my oc please? [clicky] c: I really love the style you drew your mayor in ^^ You can make her pink panties into pink shorts if you'd prefer doing that btw x)

OMGG ❤️ She is beautiful!! I will give it a try, my Dear, but I fear I won't do her justice! All those exquisite little costume details! Who dreams these little wonders up!? ❤️

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're doing art again?! o: Amazing! I remember when I got a piece from you a few months back :3
Anyways could you draw my OC, Ren?
upMQNNq.jpg
The legs aren't visible, so could she be wearing a black skirt please? c:
How does 50-70TBT sound? c:

Aw, thank you, Hun ❤️ I will add you to my list after Elov ... I think I can come up with something for your lovely Ren.

... closing requests for now ... this will keep me pretty busy :rolleyes:

Back