Selling ❤️ 🎨 PU ThatOneMarshalFangirl -- Taking Requests for Mayor or OC Portraits 🎨 ❤️

The Pennifer

💙 Bye, Lulu 💙
Bells
Switch
4295-0507-7702
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Feedback
100% (749) +
❤️ 🎨 PU ThatOneMarshalFangirl -- Taking Requests for Mayor or OC Portraits 🎨 ❤️

I am wanting to draw again ... I have just completed a couple of pieces ... I kinda like this one I just did of my newest Mayor ... you can offer what you are able to pay and if I feel able to do it, we will have a deal! ❤️

r8cmr9.jpg

91ezqq.jpg

Last edited:
i'd just like someone with really high-up boots and a sweater.
If you don't mind.

i'd just like someone with really high-up boots and a sweater.
If you don't mind.
Ok ... that's somewhere to begin ... female, I am assuming
❤️
BTW ... You never told me if you want to buy Celia yet? :rolleyes:
34y92l5.jpg
[

Ok ... that's somewhere to begin ... female, I am assuming
❤️
BTW ... You never told me if you want to buy Celia yet? :rolleyes:
34y92l5.jpg
[

if you made her just for me, then probably, though I gave a lot away to newbies.

if you made her just for me, then probably, though I gave a lot away to newbies.
I did make her just for you and posted her on your request thread ... I do give some "newbies" gift art, when i choose to ... Celia took a lot of time to draw and digitize ... I prefer to get at least a little payment for her ... I will leave that up to you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

He's so cute!>w<
How much for him? 300TBT?
That would be awesome, Darlin' ... and thank you very much! ❤️

I did make her just for you and posted her on your request thread ... I do give some "newbies" gift art, when i choose to ... Celia took a lot of time to draw and digitize ... I prefer to get at least a little payment for her ... I will leave that up to you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That would be awesome, Darlin' ... and thank you very much! ❤️

Sent! You're very welcome c:

Could you draw my oc please? [clicky] c: I really love the style you drew your mayor in ^^ You can make her pink panties into pink shorts if you'd prefer doing that btw x)

You're doing art again?! o: Amazing! I remember when I got a piece from you a few months back :3
Anyways could you draw my OC, Ren?
upMQNNq.jpg
The legs aren't visible, so could she be wearing a black skirt please? c:
How does 50-70TBT sound? c:

Last edited:
Could you draw my oc please? [clicky] c: I really love the style you drew your mayor in ^^ You can make her pink panties into pink shorts if you'd prefer doing that btw x)

OMGG ❤️ She is beautiful!! I will give it a try, my Dear, but I fear I won't do her justice! All those exquisite little costume details! Who dreams these little wonders up!? ❤️

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're doing art again?! o: Amazing! I remember when I got a piece from you a few months back :3
Anyways could you draw my OC, Ren?
upMQNNq.jpg
The legs aren't visible, so could she be wearing a black skirt please? c:
How does 50-70TBT sound? c:

Aw, thank you, Hun ❤️ I will add you to my list after Elov ... I think I can come up with something for your lovely Ren.

... closing requests for now ... this will keep me pretty busy :rolleyes:

Back