• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

PSN 'Welcome Back' details.

I want to get LittleBigPlanet and Killzone: Liberation for my PSP, but I can't check the store cause my PSP's dead and I'm using its charger to power my internet router :S confound the crappy router charger that decided to stop working.

I want to get LittleBigPlanet and Killzone: Liberation for my PSP, but I can't check the store cause my PSP's dead and I'm using its charger to power my internet router :S confound the crappy router charger that decided to stop working.
You can use mini-USB to charge it.

I installed Super Stardust... Now I'm trying to decide between Dead Nation and Wipeout.... Hmmmm

Been enjoying inFamous. Now I kinda want the second game. :p
Heard it's not as good, though.

I got Modnation Racers for the PSP... Didn't think it was worth it.

Don't know what other games to get as I have both LBPs and InFamous. Any suggestions?

I got Modnation Racers for the PSP... Didn't think it was worth it.

Don't know what other games to get as I have both LBPs and InFamous. Any suggestions?
Dead Nation and Stardust! o:

@Psycho: Heh, it was still fun up until the last shard. Stunts on the other hand...

Back