• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The PSN Thread

Black Ops is alright, I really only play Zombies anymore. Multiplayer is alright, but the PS3 got the short end of the stick.

Tom said:
Black Ops is alright, I really only play Zombies anymore. Multiplayer is alright, but the PS3 got the short end of the stick.
See, i want a good ps3 online game.

I thought it would be ACB but...

Maybe LBP2...

Ciaran said:
Tom said:
See, i want a good ps3 online game.

I thought it would be ACB but...

Maybe LBP2...
a re-boot of ps2's tony hawk's underground would have me online for ages.

and harmonix's new amplitude-esque game is gonna make me jizz all over my ps3. (if in fact it comes to the ps3. :( )

You can add Rock Band Beatles and Rock Band 3 to my list, but my list is so out of sync that you don't even have to bother. I've traded in about have of my list, can't recall exactly which ones at the moment

Been meaning to ask this, could we possible get this thread pinned? Then this thread wouldn't keep getting pushed down.

VantagE said:
Been meaning to ask this, could we possible get this thread pinned? Then this thread wouldn't keep getting pushed down.
Meaningless now, but when we move it'll hopefully be pinned in the Playstation board.

Jake. said:
Is LBP2 coming to PSP?
...no. that's why it's for the ps3.

they might make a second portable one, but i never really saw the appeal of the first portable LBP, other than it being a portable version of the game.

Tom said:
VantagE said:
Meaningless now, but when we move it'll hopefully be pinned in the Playstation board.
Ah right, forgot about that haha. But yeah, hopefully it will get pinned in the new forum.

Tom said:
Rorato said:
TBT Username: Rorato
PSN Username: SilentHopes
Mic: Playstation Eye
Online Games: Black Ops, LBP, NFS: Hot Pursuit, Modern Warfare 2 (Borrowing it.), Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Castle Crashers, Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves
PS3 or PSP(Or Both)?: Ps3
Time Zone: -6:00 GMT Central
You can actually use the Eye as a mic?

I'll update this some tonight. Only slept two hours, not sure if I'll get around to adding everyone/cleaning the list.
It's no different than a regular mic, but it doesn't have the best quality of sound.

TBT Username: Zr388
PSN Username: Zr388
Mic: Yes. Turtlebeach
Online Games: Dj Hero 2, uhhh... not really any others.
PS3/PSP: Both, prefer the Ps3
Time Zone: -5:00 GMT, EST

Back