• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

PSN 'Welcome Back' details.

I want to get LittleBigPlanet and Killzone: Liberation for my PSP, but I can't check the store cause my PSP's dead and I'm using its charger to power my internet router :S confound the crappy router charger that decided to stop working.

I want to get LittleBigPlanet and Killzone: Liberation for my PSP, but I can't check the store cause my PSP's dead and I'm using its charger to power my internet router :S confound the crappy router charger that decided to stop working.
You can use mini-USB to charge it.

I installed Super Stardust... Now I'm trying to decide between Dead Nation and Wipeout.... Hmmmm

I got Modnation Racers for the PSP... Didn't think it was worth it.

Don't know what other games to get as I have both LBPs and InFamous. Any suggestions?

I got Modnation Racers for the PSP... Didn't think it was worth it.

Don't know what other games to get as I have both LBPs and InFamous. Any suggestions?
Dead Nation and Stardust! o:

@Psycho: Heh, it was still fun up until the last shard. Stunts on the other hand...

Back