• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

PSA: The new series 5 amiibo cards pre-order have started!!!

Tomorrow I will go to a mall where there are Bestbuy, Gamestop, Toys R Us and Walmart stores. I may be lucky and grab more packs.

Where do you find Amiibos in Walmart? I went there on my lunch break, and didn't see any Amiibos for any of the series.

Um, not sure how they are in different countries, but in Canada they're normally in the Electronics area.

Um, not sure how they are in different countries, but in Canada they're normally in the Electronics area.

There's a Nintendo Switch section, but all I seen were eShop codes outside of the Nintendo electronics. Maybe this specific location doesn't carry any

There's a Nintendo Switch section, but all I seen were eShop codes outside of the Nintendo electronics. Maybe this specific location doesn't carry any

Check the area where they have those FunkoPop figurines and junk in the electronics area, normally where I see them. Could ask an employee and hope they wanna do their job, too.

So Best Buy (US) charged me on the day I ordered, but I’ve not received any emails regarding the status of the order. I purchased them as a guest, so there’s no way to log my history. I wonder if I’m even going to get these cards or if they really charged me for no reason? Not sure what to do here.

So Best Buy (US) charged me on the day I ordered, but I’ve not received any emails regarding the status of the order. I purchased them as a guest, so there’s no way to log my history. I wonder if I’m even going to get these cards or if they really charged me for no reason? Not sure what to do here.

Did you get a confirmation of purchase email? They normally have an order number that lets you keep track of the status of your order. I've placed my order for Best Buy (Canada), and I have not been charged yet. But I did get a confirmation of order email that had an order number in it that has let me keep track of the order status.

If not, the only thing I can really think of is you'll have to call Best Buy and see if they can help you in any way.

Did you get a confirmation of purchase email? They normally have an order number that lets you keep track of the status of your order. I've placed my order for Best Buy (Canada), and I have not been charged yet. But I did get a confirmation of order email that had an order number in it that has let me keep track of the order status.

If not, the only thing I can really think of is you'll have to call Best Buy and see if they can help you in any way.
Nope, never even got an email! But I’ve definitely been charged. I’ll give them a call this afternoon to see what’s up.

Amazon just sent an email that the cards will arrive Monday....but thats not Friday though :(.

Got mine early! Got really lucky with the new villagers!

Attachments

• 9BB41AD2-EC7F-425D-8681-F7876CA269C8.jpeg
    9BB41AD2-EC7F-425D-8681-F7876CA269C8.jpeg
    38.6 KB · Views: 120
US...I knew it was a limit of 3, but it looks like all three orders of 3 shipped.

That’s really lucky. I saw some that had the third order cancel. I thought about placing multiple orders but feared Best Buy would just cancel every order. I’m *that guy* that would have it happen. Instead I placed a single order on two different Best Buy accounts (me and my wife’s).

Walmart just emailed me regarding my order and the packs are coming in tomorrow. Totally clutch move-they were expected next Wednesday.

So, I have packs coming in tomorrow from both BestBuy and Walmart now.

Tomorrow morning my husband and I are going to separate Targets to double the effort. Tomorrow will def be a busy day, and hopefully, a productive one!

I really hope all of us receive are packs as soon as possible!

Still no word from Best Buy CA, hoping there will be an email about it tomorrow when I wake up, and hopefully it'll be delivered the same day... but I don't have high expectations for Canada Post, lol.

I'm us and purchased as a guest. When you bought them they gave you a order number and I just bookmarked my page, mines arriving monday

Honestly I'm super bummed about missing my chances to pre-order any packs, because I have an ongoing collection of series 1-4 and I really like all my cards to be in mint condition. I was feeling kind of hopeful about possibly nabbing a bunch of packs, but when I was actively looking for news, only Best Buy Canada had pre-orders open and they had the limit set to one pack per order at the time. I was so bummed out about the shipping costing more than the singular pack so I didn't even bother. I found out too late that they had eventually increased the limit to three packs per order, and that I had also missed my chance to pre-order on Amazon. I'm seriously hoping they do restocks because I'm really not down to go through scalpers again. 😔

Honestly I'm super bummed about missing my chances to pre-order any packs, because I have an ongoing collection of series 1-4 and I really like all my cards to be in mint condition. I was feeling kind of hopeful about possibly nabbing a bunch of packs, but when I was actively looking for news, only Best Buy Canada had pre-orders open and they had the limit set to one pack per order at the time. I was so bummed out about the shipping costing more than the singular pack so I didn't even bother. I found out too late that they had eventually increased the limit to three packs per order, and that I had also missed my chance to pre-order on Amazon. I'm seriously hoping they do restocks because I'm really not down to go through scalpers again. 😔
i feel this, in the UK, GAME released one pack per order and shipping was more than the pack of cards as well. I'm headed into town in a bit and try my luck at my local shop. If not, then it's down to the late release of nintendo

Back