• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Project Zero Beta Test

okay so wait a few years. i care because you're acting like a big gaming company at e3 or smth and opening a beta test its just that you're acting like a big game developer when u arent

also age is a big deal sometimes so

- - - Post Merge - - -

look his anime white knight :)

i didnt say he couldnt hype it up, all i was asking WHY he was hyping it up so much jesus

also its my opinion honey he doesnt have to listen

<3
My game isn't e3 enough.

It doesn't matter if he isn't a big game company, every game needs a beta test, it's to correct flaws in the game that the creator might not notice themselves when playing the game. After all, there's no harm in it 0o0

Anyways, nard, I do understand your point and I do think there should be an option to quit beta testing if they desire, but I'm not one to say since it's his game x)

Emi, I wish ya the best of luck with this game of yours you are creating and I'm sure it'll turn out great =D

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if he isn't a big game company, every game needs a beta test, it's to correct flaws in the game that the creator might not notice themselves when playing the game. After all, there's no harm in it 0o0

Anyways, nard, I do understand your point and I do think there should be an option to quit beta testing if they desire, but I'm not one to say since it's his game x)

Emi, I wish ya the best of luck with this game of yours you are creating and I'm sure it'll turn out great =D

what?? not every game needs a beta test and the second paragraph has nothing to do with what i said

I am so confused as too what this is

Last edited:
what?? not every game needs a beta test and the second paragraph has nothing to do with what i said

Sorry, I had meant for those to be two separate statements, as in:
I do understand your point.
I do think there should be an option to quit beta testing if they desire, but I'm not one to say since it's his game

I didn't mean it as if you had mentioned that 0o0;;

He has an interest in pursuing an art/trade as his job in the future and he's getting an early start to practice, as well as seeking public critique on it. Anybody who wants to improve on something and get good at it at an early age follows this path and I don't see an issue here in the slightest.

Maybe it's a little silly to some that the beta-testing is very secretive, but that's what it's like when you put a lot of work into something you love - you want to treat it like it's special because that's what it is to you.

Let him make his game and leave him alone, it doesn't affect you in any conceivable way.

Last edited:
He has an interest in pursuing an art/trade as his job in the future and he's getting an early start to practice, as well as seeking public critique on it. Anybody who wants to improve on something and get good at it at an early age follows this path and I don't see an issue here in the slightest.

Maybe it's a little silly to some that the beta-testing is very secretive, but that's what it's like when you put a lot of work into something you love - you want to treat it like it's special because that's what it is to you.

Let him make his game and leave him alone, it doesn't affect you in any conceivable way.

all i asked was why he was hyping it up you people arent understanding me

giphy.gif

This is my new favourite show.

lmaoo oh my god

hyping it up isnt the same as beta testing

its his game & hes allowed to be excited. does there have to be a reason behind it? no. its his feelings and i dont really get why you feel the urge to question them? its just sad and petty. please get over yourself

i would test the game but i just dont have the time. sorry!

its his game & hes allowed to be excited. does there have to be a reason behind it? no. its his feelings and i dont really get why you feel the urge to question them? its just sad and petty. please get over yourself

i would test the game but i just dont have the time. sorry!

excited abt a game ≠ hyping it up

lol all u guys keep saying the same thing im out

excited abt a game ≠ hyping it up

lol all u guys keep saying the same thing im out

hes hyped because hes excited. i wasnt expecting to have to spell it out for you, sorry for not thinking in advance!

ME PLZ EMI BAE

- - - Post Merge - - -

And why is everyone getting so pissed that your excited about your game and that your 10?
xD I dont get it

Back