• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia June 2020 Mafia Game Thread [DAY 2 ENDS AT 6/20 5PM PST]

@Aerious why not Damniel instead of Epona?
also did you expected me to be the jailed one?
epona was too intuitive to be able to live past d1. i didn't expect you to be jailed, we expected daniel to be protected. it was a high risk/high reward play for mayor leaf and epona

I was actually scum reading Aerious and was going to point it out purely because you were one of the only people who thought of me potentially being coached by mafia. It seemed a bit odd to me at the time TwT soft pride. But ah, I hope next time there won’t be any actual hurt feelings because that sucked

Also yes we took a major risk on Epona being the nk but our options were already limited and we just had to take the plunge to prevent an inevitable death tunnel on Aerious

Mayor Leaf was sheer luck and it was a surprising turnout

essentially we wanted to leave the subjective players (toads/you) bc it's substantially easier to build a case against. going toe to toe w/ epona is harder bc she's too objective

I was actually scum reading Aerious and was going to point it out purely because you were one of the only people who thought of me potentially being coached by mafia. It seemed a bit odd to me at the time TwT soft pride. But ah, I hope next time there won’t be any actual hurt feelings because that sucked
was just parroting punchy's claim as a potential possibility to verify my reads
also, i don't think it's possible to play on tbt w/o any hurt feelings unfortunately

epona was too intuitive to be able to live past d1. i didn't expect you to be jailed, we expected daniel to be protected. it was a high risk/high reward play for mayor leaf and epona
I saw through your oh why would I kill the person that just scum read me, right away. I was sure you were scum. damn
Post automatically merged:

take the plunge to prevent an inevitable death tunnel on Aerious
Failed at the Ness

I saw through your oh why would I kill the person that just scum read me, right away. I was sure you were scum. damn

Failed at the Ness
it was to set it up to frame u d3 unfortunately

essentially we wanted to leave the subjective players (toads/you) bc it's substantially easier to build a case against. going toe to toe w/ epona is harder bc she's too objective

was just parroting punchy's claim as a potential possibility to verify my reads
also, i don't think it's possible to play on tbt w/o any hurt feelings unfortunately
Hopefully next game can work out for everybody though! It’s a lot of fun to just push aside outside feelings and focus on a “town” and a hoard of evil killing scum around you!

Failed at the Ness

I just want to say I appreciate you so much <3 you were so nice and telling people my name and it makes me super super happy!

it was to set it up to frame u d3 unfortunately
My AtE would have prevented it, it could backfire, better kill me at night. wink

Hopefully next game can work out for everybody though! It’s a lot of fun to just push aside outside feelings and focus on a “town” and a hoard of evil killing scum around you!

I just want to say I appreciate you so much <3 you were so nice and telling people my name and it makes me super super happy!
After your message in my username post I knew how important it was for you and I wanted to embrace it! You are Remy Remmington Remiel Honey of Rem

Failed at the Ness
I don’t mean to sound rude, but we really weren’t that scared of your case. It had flaws and I think you have room for improvement on making your thoughts more prevalent and concise. I was actually going to start a wagon on you with this little tidbit:

AB118BF4-A292-4EA2-9998-049E9C63615C.jpeg

Awfully convenient how you were townlocking the two players that died and you were townlocking Bianca, one of the most likely wagons of this phase.

but I digress, everyone was right about all 3 of us at some point, we were just relying on barely getting over the finish line without any of us dying.

Also @shawo stop fake claiming blue. Thanks for coming to my ted talk

My AtE would have prevented it, it could backfire, better kill me at night. wink

After your message in my username post I knew how important it was for you and I wanted to embrace it! You are Remy Remmington Remiel Honey of Rem
AAAH the happy noises I just made at this, aha! It’s the name I chose and I’m still just!! Ah’n thank you Hun! Can’t wait to play with you again!

i'd say i had pretty good reads this game, told people to look into ness with my dying breaths, started an aer cfd, and said one of the new players was mafia. townreads were pretty good sophie

the game i was multitabling i would only be in it for 1 game day which is 36 hours so i didn't feel like it'd be a big deal but it ended up being one, apologies in that front. I kept my investment in the game as my teammates needed me. I need to learn how to communicate better without ruining my spammy nature. I should have put forth more effort earlier, I really should have tried to go to bed earlier, sorry guys.

honestly imo i thought the setup was a little bit swingy but not cancel the game swingy but I heard there were some irl factors that were in that decision which i do respect

please dear god lord please never post 5+ multiple paragraph posts i would not go through that d1 again. honestly some people take the game way too close to their hearts, don't insult people over their play, please. don't yell at people until at least halfway through d1. it's needed sometimes but definitely not early game. I'm definitely at fault of this in previous games, but we really need to be less hostile d1 and as a community if we want to get members

the newbies played well even if overwhelmed, please keep playing. learning mafia is a process

wow

i was so annoyed when i died that i wasn't protected n1 but i guess no doctor and JK was blocked anyway so not like it would've made a difference
fwiw i don't think it was townsided at all but i respect the decision to cancel

killing me n1 was the right choice, if i had lived aerious was DYING d2 i would've made sure of it, knew u were scum from the beginning !!!scummy sister

anyway ya pls stop fighting it ruins the game for everyone else

Good game, Ninja is one of my favorite roles so its cool to see it on tbt again

RIP

I haven't really read this game outside of some chatter but I can see a lot of high effort people were playing, keep it up TBT!

Things I learned from this game (and Renaissance):
  • Never, ever, ever, ever trust a blue-claiming Shawo
I genuinely feel like I was robbed of my thunder dome because I was prepared to exterminate him for his bluff

Back