• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia June 2020 Mafia Game Thread [DAY 2 ENDS AT 6/20 5PM PST]

I knew you were my crazy town twin!
It was so hard to say to you to stop it since I was jailed and I knew!
No that I can be honest! I will never play a game fake angry ever again and glow was always a decoy to make Aerious slip!
@Aerious so so sorry I was mean, nothing personal and I hope too play again soon. And if it's not public I called you rude like a million times in the jail chat, sorry.
Had fun guys!
it's ok you too ❤
not personal, it's mafia. i'm abrasive in maf regardless of alignment, i want to win lmao

TwT I was also Roleblocked ahaha. The odds of that hitting and of our watcher being taken out...

But yeah. I would love to be in another game if one gets hosted again? This was a lot of fun and I would love the chance to improve!
called it based on ur behavior soz friend

You were middle ground, would work I first had to lay the emotion, your possible kill was D3
u were also our d3 lynch target , but i think u formed a better case for me to win than u coz ate : (

As a host, I felt the need to close the game mostly because it was slightly townsided, I cannot answer questions about game balance (I had multiple people, both sides, asking me about balance and amount of blues which I cannot clarify)

The replacement thing, the kp thing, and then poor wording at 4am about the ninja just didn't want me to waste mafia's time anymore since they had expressed thoughts about it being unbalanced anyway, which is understandable.

it was a good effort!

anyways I can host if people want to play again soon. I myself am too burnt out to play mafia until my semis
If you do I’d love to join! Also I stand by how I loved you being an archivist of sorts at the beginning ! It was cool!

@Aerious ty for being by my side the entire time, I enjoyed our chats, musings and crippling anxieties about how things were going to play out :,)

@Lothitine You were the star method actor i knew u could be and it was fun to talk shop about how far we could get you on pure nub energy <3

It’s a shame the game ended (I was really happy to be mafia after 3 long years) but I’ll consider it a personal win in that I mostly duped people and I had fun doing so. Thanks for hosting Radical and I hope things get better for you :)

@Aerious ty for being by my side the entire time, I enjoyed our chats, musings and crippling anxieties about how things were going to play out :,)

@Lothitine You were the star method actor i knew u could be and it was fun to talk shop about how far we could get you on pure nub energy <3

It’s a shame the game ended (I was really happy to be mafia after 3 long years) but I’ll consider it a personal win in that I mostly duped people and I had fun doing so. Thanks for hosting Radical and I hope things get better for you :)
❤ our dumbassery worked

Back