• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Prizes collected~TICKETS DRAWN 😮MASSIVE closet clean out raffle🎟💝

Status
Not open for further replies.
WAIT, we can buy more than 10 ?!? I must have missed that :eek:

I would have thrown more in a while ago if I had seen !
I'll do another 10 for 15 tbt if I'm not too late. :)

WAIT, we can buy more than 10 ?!? I must have missed that :eek:

I would have thrown more in a while ago if I had seen !
I'll do another 10 for 15 tbt if I'm not too late. :)

Your not too late at all! There’s around an hour and a half left to go

Your not too late at all! There?s around an hour and a half left to go

Actually, Bluebear, call me insane but I have too much TBT as is and I'm sure you could do more with it---I can't see myself ever getting into collectibles, etc.....

So, actually, I'll do another 10 for 15 tbt :D PROMISE I WON'T COME BACK IN TEN MINUTES AND REQUEST MORE lol.

Actually, Bluebear, call me insane but I have too much TBT as is and I'm sure you could do more with it---I can't see myself ever getting into collectibles, etc.....

So, actually, I'll do another 10 for 15 tbt :D PROMISE I WON'T COME BACK IN TEN MINUTES AND REQUEST MORE lol.

Thank you so much!!! lol all good!

Hello everyone! It's time to draw the tickets! I just want to thank everyone who entered~ Your support has been wonderful and I wish that all of you could win :(
Thank you for those who went above and beyond by buying extra tickets, there are two of you and it means a lot to me. I am truly sorry to everyone who does not win but hey, it's a raffle. Without further or do *breaths* I am about to enter the names into the raffle name picker generator. Good luck all!

- - - Post Merge - - -

First place:
Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 6.22.07 pm.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Second place:

MayorJazzy!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Third place:

MelloDimensions!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fourth place:

Yunamoon!

Fifth place:

Strahberri!

To the winners:

It is family night in my house (Friday night) so tomorrow is my Saturday so I will be available all day then and Sunday for you to pick up! Laconic, I will vm you in the morning when I wake up so that way you have all weekend to get back to me for pickup. To the others: Once Laconic has been, the left over items will be counted and split evenly between you in categories (eg: each person gets x many orderables x many hyrbrids etc) You will be vm'd by your place order for your chance to pick up.

Last edited:
Awwww, I'm so happy !!! :D

Of course, I will be available whenever you are free this weekend. Ty for giving us this opportunity !!

Nice congratulations Laconic! As for me if it's just bells left after it all, you don't have to worry about it. I had fun! Thanks for having me.

Awesome Laconic! Have fun getting all your new stuff tomorrow! Thanks for holding a giveaway BluebearL :)

Yay!!!!!! Thanks! Congratulations to the winners before me and I look forward to my turn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back