• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Free surprise gifts c:

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.

boring

pink is the warmest colour
Bells
Switch
0391-6643-8131
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Hyacinth
White Lily
Red Lily
White Tulip
Red Tulip
Feedback
100% (314) +
Hello my dear friends,

I have an overabundance of stuff, as always, and want to give some away! I'm letting anyone come to my island and take home a full inventory of wrapped presents. You do not get to choose the presents from a selection, I have pre-prepared them and will drop them for you. They will contain a random mix of everything available in the game, including DIYs, furniture, resources, gyroids, clothes, models, photos and more.

If you would like to come get some mystery bags please just reply to this thread
! I will share the dodo code with you on this thread. One final note is that I'm recording my playtime so just please be aware you'll be on video - there's nothing required of you and the only thing being recorded is my in-game screen! c:

i’d love to come if that’s okay :)

Omg that sounds so fun! May me and my gf come over? We are just getting into making our islands look nice.
We are headed off to work rn though may we come by later tonight in about 9 hours haha 😅

i’d love to come if that’s okay :)

Omg that sounds so fun! May me and my gf come over? We are just getting into making our islands look nice.
We are headed off to work rn though may we come by later tonight in about 9 hours haha 😅

@boring

i’m available pretty much all day today, so just let me know and i’ll hop on over!

@boring I second this! lol!

Hi folks, no recording but I will be online in the next hour if anyone is interested! Just going to have my dinner :p

@boring

awesome!! i wanted to ask if it would be alright if i brought a friend with me - she was interested but she doesn’t have an account here, lol.

@boring

awesome!! i wanted to ask if it would be alright if i brought a friend with me - she was interested but she doesn’t have an account here, lol.
Yeah bringing friends is ok! But of course I must mention you're responsible for them :)

I imagine Ill be online in around 30 minutes if that works for you!

i’m also available to come anytime today :)

of course, no worries!

i’ll be ready then ^^
Im gonna share the dodo code with you now, when you arrive you will see in front of you 80 wrapped gifts - 40 each! C:
i’m also available to come anytime today :)
If you're happy to wait a moment once olliebugge and their friend have their items you can come by and get some too

Im gonna share the dodo code with you now, when you arrive you will see in front of you 80 wrapped gifts - 40 each! C:

If you're happy to wait a moment once olliebugge and their friend have their items you can come by and get some too
yes ofc! let me know when to come

thanks so much for all the presents!! it was super sweet of you! my friend said thank you too, haha! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back