• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Prizes collected~TICKETS DRAWN 😮MASSIVE closet clean out raffle🎟💝

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluebearL

Bells
Feedback
100% (101) +
Prizes collected~TICKETS DRAWN 😮MASSIVE closet clean out raffle🎟💝

Hello all! Some of you may (or may not lol) remember my Velaris marketplace. I am now putting everything from that town out on the ground (hundreds of items) to giveaway to a very lucky winner. The winner can expect:
-Sanrio items & sets (Kerokerokeroppi set for example)
-hybrid flowers
-Normal flowers
-Jacobs ladders
-TONS of catalog items
-fossils
-Gracie items
-Mushrooms
-bamboo
-TONS of perfect apple baskets
-Bags of 99k bell bags
-easter eggs (random but true)
-Ore (gold included)
-Other random items
-A villager of their choice from my store (optional)

HOW TO ENTER:
So this is a raffle. Last two hours edit:Each person can buy as many tickets as desired. They will cost 3 tbt each or a special deal of 10 for 15 tbt
To buy a raffle ticket, simply comment how many you would like to buy and send the tbt.
Don't worry if I'm not online, it's probably night time and I will add your name in the morning

DATES
The raffle will be drawn in 4 days time (13th of September, 6 pm AEST time)

EXTRA PRIZES
The top 5 names will receive the following
1st: Everything they desire from the town + if they want a villager from my shop it?s free
2nd: All items not taken by 1st place (they would never be able to put it all in their locker & won't want everything so don't worry there will be a lot of stuff) and a villager of their choice from my shop (optional)
3rd, 4th and 5th place: 99k igb + any left over items split evenly

RULES
Be polite, especially if you don't win
If you do not come over to pick up the items within a week the raffle tickets will be drawn again
There must be more than 5 entries for this raffle to still go ahead (if there are less, all will be refunded)
Please type the letters: lgjvg in your order so I know that you have read everything.

Catharina266
Gourmetsalmon
Gourmetsalmon
Laconic
Laconic
Laconic
Laconic
Laconic
Laconic
Laconic
Laconic
Laconic
Laconic
MayorJazzy
MayorJazzy
MayorJazzy
MayorJazzy
MayorJazzy
MayorJazzy
MayorJazzy
MayorJazzy
MayorJazzy
MayorJazzy
MelloDimensions
MelloDimensions
MelloDimensions
MelloDimensions
MelloDimensions
MelloDimensions
MelloDimensions
MelloDimensions
MelloDimensions
MelloDimensions
Yunamoon
Yunamoon
Yunamoon
Yunamoon
Yunamoon
Yunamoon
Yunamoon
Yunamoon
Yunamoon
Yunamoon
MelloDimensions
MelloDimensions
MelloDimensions
MelloDimensions
MelloDimensions
MelloDimensions
MelloDimensions
MelloDimensions
MelloDimensions
MelloDimensions
Strahberri
Strahberri
Strahberri
Laconic
Laconic
Laconic
Laconic
Laconic
Laconic
Laconic
Laconic
Laconic
Laconic
Laconic
Laconic
Laconic
Laconic
Laconic
Laconic
Laconic
Laconic
Laconic
Laconic

Last edited:
Hi, Bluebear ! I would love to support you ! :)
I will do the 10 for 15 !

I have never sent tbt before, but I think I did it right, lmk.

Hello! I would like to buy 10 tickets, I?ll send the bells your way! lgjvg :)

Last edited:
Bump~ :)

The more the merrier~ This opportunity will not come again (at least from me) I am giving away EVERYTHING!

Last edited:
Bump~ 2 days to go! Buy your tickets while you can :)
Thank you to all who have entered so far, it is really nice to have your support+help in clearing storage from 2 and more towns so that I can reset Velaris. I truly wish you all the best.

Also~ Don't worry if you buy tickets and I don't respond. I'm about to head to bed so I will write your names down tomorrow. Thanks!

10 entries for 15 tbt correct? When is the drawing? I’d like to enter 10 times but I need to get more tbt

10 entries for 15 tbt correct? When is the drawing? I’d like to enter 10 times but I need to get more tbt

Yep that is correct~ All information (including the drawing) is in the post. Once tbt is sent I will add your name up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back