• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Preferred payment method

Preferred payment

• IGB

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • TBT

Votes: 32 62.7%
  • Collectables

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters
TBT, I have enough IGB that I probably won't spend much of anytime soon. Also wanna buy some collectibles and, someday, art from here

Well, I dont play animal crossing anymore, but if anything I would do tbt for art, but when selling art I would love RLC t,t but i still do tbt

I have 96,000,000 IGB so I don't need anymore. For that reason, I like TBT best. It's also more convenient to trade TbT than having to drop a bunch of bells in someone else's town.

TBT or collectibles, since I have no reason to get anymore IGB even though I don't have many in the first place. Plus collecting collectibles is fun and requires tons of TBT! Not to mention a lot of shops on here are TBT-only, especially art, it makes it more valuable, not to mention it can be traded for other currencies too.

The fact that it's super easy to transfer is a bonus too!

I prefer TBT simply because it's less of a hassle to pay than IGB. Also, TBT is interchangable with IGB (and the rate is quite high), so personally, it makes more sense to me to pay/receive TBT.

I'd much rather have tbt. It's a lot easier to send, and I have absolutely no use for IGB at this point. tbt is nice to save up for collectibles and art :)

Now I prefer TBT, though I don't mind IGB. I used to want IGB only because I was trying to get the billionaire bell badge, but nowadays I don't need it anymore and I have plenty of IGB.

TBT is more convenient. I still have never fully expanded my house in any of my New Leaf towns. I need to hold onto the IGB I currently have.

Last edited:
Uhh. So far I've been asking for IGB... and I didn't see the point of getting TBT, but I'm starting to. There are some neighbours I'd like to get and most people seem to ask for TBT.
I guess I also value IGB because I don't cheat! :) Honestly, I don't care for collectibles or addons though. I mean, it's just a forum... lol

For now I prefer tbt because I haven't got all the collectibles I desire yet. Im pretty close and after I obtain all, I wouldnt have any preference. I will earn tbt for my popsicle team and giveaway igb to pay off any player's pwp/house upgrade/dreamie price/etc!

I have 96,000,000 IGB so I don't need anymore.

But if you get only 4 million more IGB, you'll get a gold badge and a ABD from the post office!

I prefer being paid in IGB. However, I love using my TBT to buy things. I'm not interested in collectibles or art, so I've been spending mine on hybrids and furniture I need. :blush:

TBT. It can just simply be transferred between users. Paying in IGB takes foreverrrrrrrr, and not everyone can pay using collectables. And seeing how valuable some are, I don't see why I'd pay for stuff using collectibles. The only stuff that costs over 1k TBT is... well, some of the collectibles like the popsicle.

Last edited:
Back