Votes: 15 29.4%
  • TBT

Votes: 32 62.7%
  • Collectables

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters
TBT, I have enough IGB that I probably won't spend much of anytime soon. Also wanna buy some collectibles and, someday, art from here

Well, I dont play animal crossing anymore, but if anything I would do tbt for art, but when selling art I would love RLC t,t but i still do tbt

I have 96,000,000 IGB so I don't need anymore. For that reason, I like TBT best. It's also more convenient to trade TbT than having to drop a bunch of bells in someone else's town.

TBT or collectibles, since I have no reason to get anymore IGB even though I don't have many in the first place. Plus collecting collectibles is fun and requires tons of TBT! Not to mention a lot of shops on here are TBT-only, especially art, it makes it more valuable, not to mention it can be traded for other currencies too.

The fact that it's super easy to transfer is a bonus too!

I prefer TBT simply because it's less of a hassle to pay than IGB. Also, TBT is interchangable with IGB (and the rate is quite high), so personally, it makes more sense to me to pay/receive TBT.

I'd much rather have tbt. It's a lot easier to send, and I have absolutely no use for IGB at this point. tbt is nice to save up for collectibles and art :)

Now I prefer TBT, though I don't mind IGB. I used to want IGB only because I was trying to get the billionaire bell badge, but nowadays I don't need it anymore and I have plenty of IGB.

TBT is more convenient. I still have never fully expanded my house in any of my New Leaf towns. I need to hold onto the IGB I currently have.

Last edited:
Uhh. So far I've been asking for IGB... and I didn't see the point of getting TBT, but I'm starting to. There are some neighbours I'd like to get and most people seem to ask for TBT.
I guess I also value IGB because I don't cheat! :) Honestly, I don't care for collectibles or addons though. I mean, it's just a forum... lol

For now I prefer tbt because I haven't got all the collectibles I desire yet. Im pretty close and after I obtain all, I wouldnt have any preference. I will earn tbt for my popsicle team and giveaway igb to pay off any player's pwp/house upgrade/dreamie price/etc!

I have 96,000,000 IGB so I don't need anymore.

But if you get only 4 million more IGB, you'll get a gold badge and a ABD from the post office!

I prefer being paid in IGB. However, I love using my TBT to buy things. I'm not interested in collectibles or art, so I've been spending mine on hybrids and furniture I need. :blush:

TBT. It can just simply be transferred between users. Paying in IGB takes foreverrrrrrrr, and not everyone can pay using collectables. And seeing how valuable some are, I don't see why I'd pay for stuff using collectibles. The only stuff that costs over 1k TBT is... well, some of the collectibles like the popsicle.

Last edited:
Back