• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Post Your Villagers!

I have:
Marina the octopus
Marcel the dog
Bruce the deer
Blaire the squirrel
Apple the hamster
Bunnie the bunny
Curlos the ram
Coco the bunny
Canberra the koala

To be honest no matter how much I say "aww I wish it was someone else that moved in" I grow to love them all! Sly, Francine, Nan and Frobert all moved away and although I let them go I still really liked them! I'm not picky but I guess we all have our "favorites" haha. Coco is REALLY weird....but my bf likes her :|

I have:
Marina the octopus
Marcel the dog
Bruce the deer
Blaire the squirrel
Apple the hamster
Bunnie the bunny
Curlos the ram
Coco the bunny
Canberra the koala

To be honest no matter how much I say "aww I wish it was someone else that moved in" I grow to love them all! Sly, Francine, Nan and Frobert all moved away and although I let them go I still really liked them! I'm not picky but I guess we all have our "favorites" haha. Coco is REALLY weird....but my bf likes her :|

Omg i LOVE your town!
Marina, Bruce, Curlos, Canberra, Blaire, Apple, Bunnie
<33

I currently have Derwin, Pompom, Nana, Marcie, Pietro, Cherry, Mint, and Agent S ^.^

I have:
Gladys - Ostrich
Apollo - Eagle
Sterling - Eagle
Marshal - Squirrel
Pecan - Squirrel ;~;
Pinky - Bear
Maelle - Duck
Sylvia - Kangaroo
Lobo - Wolf

Meh. I don't like any of them 100% except Gladys...
I really want to restart but I never would because of how far I am in the game.

I currently have Pinky, Bob, Gigi, Sylvia, Knox and Goose but....

My dream set of 10 villagers would be
~Maple, the cutest little bear cub out there! She's so sweet and gentle, I simply adore her!
~Bob, my only male 'dream town' villager. He's amazing in every way, and he makes me smile every time I see him :)
~Portia, a beautiful dog with a snooty personality. I had her on my Wild World town but she moved out. I adored her, and when she moved it broke my heart. I really want her on New Leaf!
~Diana, very classy, beautiful deer. I love her house and style ^_^
~Flurry, the absolute cutest hamster ever!
~Chevre, posh princess over here! She's got expensive taste, I love her house and clothes... <3 I had her on my CF town!
~Marcie, the happiest, bounciest kangaroo you could ever wish to meet, what's not to love?
~Bunny, OMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSH!! She's sooo cute, and really hyper! Never a dull moment with her :D
~Pinky, she's really kind and she likes to give gifts to everyone <3 She's not put off by anything!
~Mint/Pecan/Peanut, all of these are beautiful, I adore all of them but Mint is my personal favourite. I remember my friend had her in her WW town and I was sooo jealous!

In my opinion they are the cutest villagers, but all except Bob are girls! Is there a limit on gender, such as 5 male and 5 female, in one town at one time? If there is then... ugh :(

My villagers are

Lobo.gifLobo
Wolfgang.gifWolfgang
Fang.gifFang
Bluebear
Beardo
Baabara
Truffles
Moe
Moose
Paula

Oh and yes 3 wolves!

Attachments

• Bluebear.gif
    Bluebear.gif
    2.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Beard.png
    Beard.png
    10 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Oh my glob! Paula one of the most grosses villagers of all time just moved too my town NO!

Timbra
Tammi
Mitzi
Kid Cat
Cherry
Henry
Alfonso
Rhonda
Bangle

Moose is moving on the 20th, the only one i dislike, so all is good

Beach
Rizzo
Mitzi
Rodeo
Blaire
Lopez
Butch
Kevin
Rocket
Genji

Former Residents
Katt (Moved 2/7)
Chrissy (Moved 16/7)

Erik, Tex, Bob, Bam, Wolfgang, Tiffany, Phoebe, Chrissy, Kiki, and Katt

Im really happy with my villagers. The only one I want to replace is Katt(And MAYBE Kiki)
I think I wanna replace Katt with Muffy.
And if the chance ever came up, replace Kiki with Marina. I like Kiki alot but Marina would bring more variety to my town.

Nate, Portia, Julian, Alice, Merry, Lionel, Jitters, Serena(my BFF'S character), Bonbon and Rocket. I don't like Rocket and Jitters.

Aurora
Vic
Genji
Mallary
Sprinkle
Lucha
Gladys
Twiggy
Charlise

Haven't had a camper for awhile, still missing my 10th Villager.

I have:

Bangle
Chadder
Gigi
Hamphrey
Kitt
Mira
Ruby
Scoot (who is moving on the 21st)
Stitches

I am hoping my current camper, Graham, will take Scoots place...but not sure how that works.

Back