• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Post Your Villagers!

Sleepy

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Cake
Some people take their villagers very seriously. I am very happy with my New Leaf villagers. I actually love all of them, even the beloved demon we call Coco! :lemon:

HNI_0010.JPG

Frank the Eagle
Peanut the Squirrel
Coco the possessed zombie *cough*- Bunny
Simon the Monkey
Diana the Deer (I believe she is a deer)

What villagers did you get? Are you happy with them? Did you reset/will you reset for villagers?

Last edited:
Coco is creepy. But, to be honest, I wouldn't mind having her. Maybe I'm weird. :p

I'll reset for villagers. I don't know how long I'll do it. Until I get at least 1 I want or I get bored and want to start playing the game, I guess.

Frank the Eagle looks pretty cool. Kind of reminds of the Jamaican flag lol

You have awesome villagers. I take my villagers too seriously lol. Can't wait to post mine later. Much later :/ Man I hope I remember to take a pic of the ceremony. I feel like I'm gonna forget.

Also, your character is adorable XD

Yeah Coco is creepy, but she is so nice when you talk to her. I'm getting used to her appearance a little more now. She is kind of nice to have in town to be honest ;) And yeah, I usually dislike having eagles in my towns, but I really like Frank. His colors look extremely tropical.

I did not reset for villagers by the way, this is just what I got when I found a map I loved! Good luck to those resetting for their favorite villagers. (I've reset 1000s of times for shiny pokemon, you can do it!)

Thanks Lovemcqueen! I used the face guide :p I got lucky with the villagers, I wish you luck as well!

(I've reset 1000s of times for shiny pokemon, you can do it!)

You are a patient person. I don't have the patience for that.

I really, really want Ankha or Bob. The odds of getting one of them are far greater than the odds of getting a shiny Pokemon, but even then, I'm not sure I have the patience for it. We'll see how many times it takes to get somebody interesting!

I know the starting villagers I should think of in my town!

Cheri, Cally, Ozzie, Whitney, and Chas.

Some people take their villagers very seriously. I am very happy with my New Leaf villagers. I actually love all of them, even the beloved demon we call Coco! :lemon:

View attachment 4234

Frank the Eagle
Peanut the Squirrel
Coco the possessed zombie *cough*- Bunny
Simon the Monkey
Diana the Deer (I believe she is a deer)

What villagers did you get? Are you happy with them? Did you reset/will you reset for villagers?

You have some nice villagers there, and all different :D

Amelia
Sterling
Gala
Hugh
Harry.

Except for Amelia and Sterling, I'm none too thrilled. Plus I have the fruit I wanted the least. but, my town layout is just too perfect to give up.

EDIT: I'll post a picture later.

Last edited:
Celia
Astrid
Stinky
Gabi
Chester

I will post a picture later. :)

I got:

Pierce
Dora
Puddles
Cyrano
Barold

Only Puddles and Cyrano are currently awake. I should have set another time to play tonight, guess it's too late now? I don't want to time travel and make my town ugly by doing so.

HNI_0037.JPG
My villagers. :)

I'll post again once I have my physical copy. ^^;

Back