Post Your Town Map

My new town map~

WVW69jdekkA5XfWh0o.jpg

heres mine! i added a little key too~ :)

8dffaaebd5.png

@Awesomeness1230, we basically have the same map haha

After my town, Wispwood, fell victim to data corruption, I decided to jump right into a new town.

Owlgrove Starting Map.jpg

Owlgrove has triangle grass and native peaches. It's actually really spacious! I have some roughly laid-out paths down, and it looks like even with 10 villagers, the cafe, the campsite, and the police station, I should have plenty of space leftover for landscaping and PWPs! I just need to be mindful of how my villagers plot, especially over the next week or so.

I've spent the last few days map resetting since I decided to reset Balamb. Now that the update is coming in a few months, I wanted to get started on my new town ASAP before importing all of my villagers via Amiibo.

WVW69jfqXlcq1jp1VH.jpg

Last edited:
HOW ARE YOUR TOWN MAPS IDENTICAL???? I have the same exact plaza as you guys though!

Yeah, I deleted that town after stalling for a lil' bit. There was a disaster (one of my dreamies moving in right in front of my house) before I had the game for a day so I just cycled the dreamie out and restarted after a day of groaning and feeling too depressed to pay any acnl.

Thank you for sharing

sagsdhsgsg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for sharing

- - - Post Merge - - -

dfsdgsdg

WVW69jhIF-UvVVyKZL.jpg
Restarted Moonview on Sunday, wanted a better layout and the other one kinda looked too similar to another town layout I have.
Want my towns layouts to look different​

Last edited:
I got bored from my old town, also I made some mistakes (like building the cafe and campsite in
the wrong places etc.), so I started a new one:

View attachment 180827
(sorry for the bad quality)

Town: Mellphis
Mayor: Pellie
Fruit: Cherry​

I'm not sure what I will doing with the town, the only thing I planned right now is that I will make
a park on the left side. The cafe will be there where the blue house is. I also don't know which
villagers I want as well as what I'm doing with the private beach.

Restarted Moonview on Sunday, wanted a better layout and the other one kinda looked too similar to another town layout I have.
Want my towns layouts to look different​

wow that's quite a unique town map, i don't think i've seen one like that before even tho it is pretty simple. and your villager houses are nice and spread out, i like it.

Back