Post Your Town Map

WVW69jXTRsEls8njSV.jpg

This is my map for my main town.

WVW69jYj3Kc7HSj4Y-.jpg
This is my cycle town's layout. I love it soo much! wished one of my main town's layout look like this (Not there is anything wrong with their current layouts..besides rocks).

Screenshot_10.jpg

i bought new leaf like a week ago so theres not many pwps or anything in my town but heres my layout!!

mayor: fiona
town: juuban (named after the neighbourhood where usagi/sailor moon lives in tokyo!!)
fruit: pear (ew ugly... anyways)

pros:
-town plaza pretty much in the middle.. idk why people like this but i thought id include it anyways
-circle grasssss
-before soleil and benjamin moved out most of my villagers were in a straight line on the left side of my town! but since then some ppl have scattered around
-retail pretty close to the beach idk kinda
-straight run up from the beach to retail/main street (the only thing in the way is retails sign aghh)

cons:
-villagers can move in literally 2 steps away from my house (it was knox before and i wanted to cry cus i think hes so ugly but he finally moved out and cherry moved in thru the campsite!! so cute)
-2 ponds right next to retail
-little beach thats not accessible unless u use a watersuit and dive into the ocean

Last edited:
View attachment 177648
(Sorry for the bad quality)

Town: Cheripol
Mayor: Harley
Fruit: Cherry​

So I started today a second town. The map is basically the same like the map from my main
town Maryhill, but it's a little bit different.

Pro:
- Town plaza in the middle of the town
- Cherries as town fruit (which fits perfectly, since I got apples in my main town and cherries
are my second favorite fruit in the game)
- Only one pond
- Straight way to the beach/dock
- Got Kid Cat and Diana as first villagers (but I'm not sure if I will keep them)

Actually, there are no bad things on this town right now, so no contra. :blush:

I'm thinking what I will do with this town. I will definitely pick the villagers, which aren't live in
my main town.

View attachment 177648
(Sorry for the bad quality)

Town: Cheripol
Mayor: Harley
Fruit: Cherry​

So I started today a second town. The map is basically the same like the map from my main
town Maryhill, but it's a little bit different.

Pro:
- Town plaza in the middle of the town
- Cherries as town fruit (which fits perfectly, since I got apples in my main town and cherries
are my second favorite fruit in the game)
- Only one pond
- Straight way to the beach/dock
- Got Kid Cat and Diana as first villagers (but I'm not sure if I will keep them)

Actually, there are no bad things on this town right now, so no contra. :blush:

I'm thinking what I will do with this town. I will definitely pick the villagers, which aren't live in
my main town.

Beautiful map! Have fun and I'd love to see an update after you've developed it! :D

View attachment 177372

i bought new leaf like a week ago so theres not many pwps or anything in my town but heres my layout!!

town: juuban (named after the neighbourhood where usagi/sailor moon lives in tokyo!!)

pros:
-town plaza pretty much in the middle.. idk why people like this but i thought id include it anyways
-circle grasssss
-before soleil and benjamin moved out most of my villagers were in a straight line on the left side of my town! but since then some ppl have scattered around
-straight run up from the beach to retail/main street (the only thing in the way is retails sign aghh)

cons:
-villagers can move in literally 2 steps away from my house (it was knox before and i wanted to cry cus i think hes so ugly but he finally moved out and cherry moved in thru the campsite!! so cute)
-little beach thats not accessible unless u use a watersuit and dive into the ocean

Your river shape is perfect! Great map!

View attachment 177372

pros:
-circle grasssss

cons:

Ahhhh another person with the same layout as me!!! Finally!!!
Although the locations of things is surprisingly different. I forget, is it all randomly generated, or do you decide? >_>
I'm much more hesitant to reset now, if it's the former >_>

View attachment 178145
When I posted this on Miiverse, someone said it looked exactly like the map from Aika village and someone else agreed with them. I guess it does look similar if you move the buildings around?

Last edited:
This is my town map. I still don't know how I feel about it.
sds.jpg

The black square is where I am putting the Cafe. The gyroid is where I'm building another bridge. The red Xs are villagers that are leaving.

Here's Glendale's town map :D I have all my dreamies, all the pwps I want and I've done a ton of landscaping! Feel free to visit my dream address; it's in my signature.

HNI_0056.JPG

Ahhhh another person with the same layout as me!!! Finally!!!
Although the locations of things is surprisingly different. I forget, is it all randomly generated, or do you decide? >_>
I'm much more hesitant to reset now, if it's the former >_>

haaha this is super late but i didnt plot reset or anything, everyone just placed their houses where ever they felt like placing it :)

WVW69jcRDT4fiSZOWt.jpg

I just used miiverse for the first time so why not show a screenshot of my map
When I first got the game I didn't think of map resetting so I just went with the first map...(sorta regret it)
Although I'm pretty satisfied with it but its still a WIP

I'm not really sold on the layout but I feel I'm too far in to reset.

ZQNYmi5.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, here's my old town from 2013....

download (1).jpg

Town Name: Petalia Villagers: Chrissy, Angus, Peanut, Marshal, Bob, Aurora, Teddy, Nate, and Carlos.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh ya and Velma!! oops!! :D

Current maps for my towns (except Emems and Trexten, which I look after, but actually belong to my sons) :)

ArchadesMap.jpgAzuraMap.jpgBevelleMap.jpgElsweyrMap.jpgVidTownMap.jpg

Back