• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Post Your Town Map

WVW69jXTRsEls8njSV.jpg

This is my map for my main town.

WVW69jYj3Kc7HSj4Y-.jpg
This is my cycle town's layout. I love it soo much! wished one of my main town's layout look like this (Not there is anything wrong with their current layouts..besides rocks).

Screenshot_10.jpg

i bought new leaf like a week ago so theres not many pwps or anything in my town but heres my layout!!

mayor: fiona
town: juuban (named after the neighbourhood where usagi/sailor moon lives in tokyo!!)
fruit: pear (ew ugly... anyways)

pros:
-town plaza pretty much in the middle.. idk why people like this but i thought id include it anyways
-circle grasssss
-before soleil and benjamin moved out most of my villagers were in a straight line on the left side of my town! but since then some ppl have scattered around
-retail pretty close to the beach idk kinda
-straight run up from the beach to retail/main street (the only thing in the way is retails sign aghh)

cons:
-villagers can move in literally 2 steps away from my house (it was knox before and i wanted to cry cus i think hes so ugly but he finally moved out and cherry moved in thru the campsite!! so cute)
-2 ponds right next to retail
-little beach thats not accessible unless u use a watersuit and dive into the ocean

Last edited:
View attachment 177648
(Sorry for the bad quality)

Town: Cheripol
Mayor: Harley
Fruit: Cherry​

So I started today a second town. The map is basically the same like the map from my main
town Maryhill, but it's a little bit different.

Pro:
- Town plaza in the middle of the town
- Cherries as town fruit (which fits perfectly, since I got apples in my main town and cherries
are my second favorite fruit in the game)
- Only one pond
- Straight way to the beach/dock
- Got Kid Cat and Diana as first villagers (but I'm not sure if I will keep them)

Actually, there are no bad things on this town right now, so no contra. :blush:

I'm thinking what I will do with this town. I will definitely pick the villagers, which aren't live in
my main town.

View attachment 177648
(Sorry for the bad quality)

Town: Cheripol
Mayor: Harley
Fruit: Cherry​

So I started today a second town. The map is basically the same like the map from my main
town Maryhill, but it's a little bit different.

Pro:
- Town plaza in the middle of the town
- Cherries as town fruit (which fits perfectly, since I got apples in my main town and cherries
are my second favorite fruit in the game)
- Only one pond
- Straight way to the beach/dock
- Got Kid Cat and Diana as first villagers (but I'm not sure if I will keep them)

Actually, there are no bad things on this town right now, so no contra. :blush:

I'm thinking what I will do with this town. I will definitely pick the villagers, which aren't live in
my main town.

Beautiful map! Have fun and I'd love to see an update after you've developed it! :D

View attachment 177372

i bought new leaf like a week ago so theres not many pwps or anything in my town but heres my layout!!

town: juuban (named after the neighbourhood where usagi/sailor moon lives in tokyo!!)

pros:
-town plaza pretty much in the middle.. idk why people like this but i thought id include it anyways
-circle grasssss
-before soleil and benjamin moved out most of my villagers were in a straight line on the left side of my town! but since then some ppl have scattered around
-straight run up from the beach to retail/main street (the only thing in the way is retails sign aghh)

cons:
-villagers can move in literally 2 steps away from my house (it was knox before and i wanted to cry cus i think hes so ugly but he finally moved out and cherry moved in thru the campsite!! so cute)
-little beach thats not accessible unless u use a watersuit and dive into the ocean

Your river shape is perfect! Great map!

View attachment 177372

pros:
-circle grasssss

cons:

Ahhhh another person with the same layout as me!!! Finally!!!
Although the locations of things is surprisingly different. I forget, is it all randomly generated, or do you decide? >_>
I'm much more hesitant to reset now, if it's the former >_>

View attachment 178145
When I posted this on Miiverse, someone said it looked exactly like the map from Aika village and someone else agreed with them. I guess it does look similar if you move the buildings around?

Last edited:
This is my town map. I still don't know how I feel about it.
sds.jpg

The black square is where I am putting the Cafe. The gyroid is where I'm building another bridge. The red Xs are villagers that are leaving.

Here's Glendale's town map :D I have all my dreamies, all the pwps I want and I've done a ton of landscaping! Feel free to visit my dream address; it's in my signature.

HNI_0056.JPG

Ahhhh another person with the same layout as me!!! Finally!!!
Although the locations of things is surprisingly different. I forget, is it all randomly generated, or do you decide? >_>
I'm much more hesitant to reset now, if it's the former >_>

haaha this is super late but i didnt plot reset or anything, everyone just placed their houses where ever they felt like placing it :)

WVW69jcRDT4fiSZOWt.jpg

I just used miiverse for the first time so why not show a screenshot of my map
When I first got the game I didn't think of map resetting so I just went with the first map...(sorta regret it)
Although I'm pretty satisfied with it but its still a WIP

I'm not really sold on the layout but I feel I'm too far in to reset.

ZQNYmi5.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, here's my old town from 2013....

download (1).jpg

Town Name: Petalia Villagers: Chrissy, Angus, Peanut, Marshal, Bob, Aurora, Teddy, Nate, and Carlos.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh ya and Velma!! oops!! :D

Current maps for my towns (except Emems and Trexten, which I look after, but actually belong to my sons) :)

ArchadesMap.jpgAzuraMap.jpgBevelleMap.jpgElsweyrMap.jpgVidTownMap.jpg

Back