• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Post Your Town Map

Here's my new town, Wispwood. It has square grass and native oranges.
QzbNv9P.jpg

My mayor's house is right next to the waterfall, and I have my path-holder's house south of that. The little peninsula on the right side will hold my lighthouse, I think. The Caf? and Police Station will be up near the train tracks fence. I still have no idea where to put my campsite though.

View attachment 176367
(sorry for the bad quality)

Town: Maryhill
Mayor: Maple
Fruit: Apple
Pro:
- Town plaza in the middle of the town
- Apples as town fruit (finally!)
- Only two ponds (and none of them are in front of the train station)
- Beach on the right site
- Circle/star grass
- The placement of the houses from my villagers...

Contras:
- except for Whitney's and Stitches' houses. While Stitches put his house
in front of the town hall, which is a little bit annoying for me, Whitney put her
house next to the campsite. I wish she put her house above the city, where the
other villagers are :s
- Tammy's placement for her house is also not really great (but that's ok, because
I don't wanna keep her)
- I wish the way to the dock/beach would be in the middle and straight (so you could
walk from the train station directly to the beach), but that's not a big problem

I happy with my town! :blush:

Last edited:
View attachment 176366
(sorry for the bad quality)

Town: Maryhill
Mayor: Maple
Fruit: Apple​

Pro:
- Town plaza in the middle of the town
- Apples as town fruit (finally!)
- Only two ponds (and none of them are in front of the train station)
- Beach on the right site
- Circle/star grass
- The placement of the houses from my villagers...

Contras:
- except for Whitney's and Stitches' houses. While Stitches put his house
in front of the town hall, which is a little bit annoying for me, Whitney put her
house next to the campsite. I wish she put her house above the city, where the
other villagers are :s
- Tammy's placement for her house is also not really great (but that's ok, because
I don't wanna keep her)
- I wish the way to the dock/beach would be in the middle and straight (so you could
walk from the train station directly to the beach), but that's not a big problem

I happy with my town! :blush:

Your picture doesn't work... :(

I got this gem yesterday!
6zlqmc.jpg

Mayor: CaiCai
Town: MilkySky
Fruit: Peaches
Favorite villager: Merengue

I got this layout after only *ONE* reset! My old main MilkySky was great, but I had T.T.ed too much, so my date records were messy at the town tree... So I started over my town-- and got THIS. My favorite fruit, one of my favorite villagers, and so much space! The rocks aren't in annoying places, town hall is close to the plaza, the plaza is near the train station so people spawning in the dream town will have a similar starting point with visitors... I just am totally in-love with this town!

HNI_0062.JPG
WVW69jWnPZMLuVBeKr.jpg

Finally got my dear town, Chocolat back.
Not keeping anyone can't wait to get Poppy back! got a bone to pick with her!

The only thing I don't like is the yellow Town Hall! >__<

Last edited:
Okay, I'm gonna have another try at this. I used Miiverse to improve the size, let's hope it works :p.

WVW69jWxn6o6c_fdDj.jpg

Pros:

Curvy river that I can fit a good amount of landscaping into.

Blue train station (I'll be getting Fairytale later on in the game but I like the interior of this one)

Yellow town hall (Again, doesn't matter that the train station and town hall don't match, I'll be getting the Fairy tale model as soon as posslible.

Main Plaza below river.

Cons:

Re-Tail in bad place- nowhere near the beach :(

Oranges as town fruit

The world's worst villagers :mad:

No private beach

Re-Tail in bad place- nowhere near the beach :(

Very beautiful map! I personally think that Re-Tail is much better located at the top. I find that I run between main street shops and Re-Tail many more times than between the dock and Re-Tail. There were times when I used to hunt island bugs a lot, alright, but I don't anymore and for daily play, like I said, I really prefer Re-Tail at the top.

Also, your first post with the tiny map made me laugh SO hard, it was so cute, thank you for not deleting it! :D

Here's mine (sorry i don't know how to upload a screen shot)

I reset yesterday and after only 10 mins of changing maps i found this and fell in love with it! Only downside is i wanted a straight ramp down to the beach, but no worries!

13532872_10209586990489108_8719100758689897127_n.jpg

Town Name: M?cha
Residents: Diana, Flora, Flurry, Melba, Phoebe, Ruby, Sprinkle, Wolfgang & Zuckeer
Fruit: Apples
Grass: Triangle
Starters: Cookie, Samson, Wolfgang, Annalise & Skye.
Train Station & Town Hall: Red & Brown
IMG_20160701_131233.jpg
Sorry for the bad quality!

Pros:
Native Fruit: Apples.
A lot of space for Pwp projects.
Two beaches.
Retail & Town Hall are at the top.
3 Ponds.

Cons:
Rocks are in inconvenient locations.
South Beach entrance isn't in the middle.

Last edited:
WVW69jXRggkdWqKmyh.jpg

Town Name: Melborne
Mayor: Alex
Native Town Fruit: Peaches

Villagers:
Sabrina (Second Account)
Chief
Big Top
Cookie
Freya
Cousteau
Flo
Rodney
Lolly (Moving Out)
Static
Dotty (Moving In)​

Pros:
  • Most villagers, but two, seem to enjoy the southwestern side of town.
  • There is a nice area perfect for the Coffee Shop located above the lake near the Recycler.
  • The east beach is perfect for fishing.
Cons:
  • I'm not a big fan of the small section in the northwestern corner; however, I do intend to use that side by filling it completely with hybrids.
  • Is actually kind of cramped, so PWPs are difficult to place.
  • The lake in front of the train station is awful and is ruining a perfectly good place for the fountain.

Last edited:
N7QlPg3.jpg

Mayor: Bell
Town: Flowa
Fruit: Peaches
Side Characters planned: Budd (Husband), Sunny (daughter) and a possible 4th who I have
no idea who it is going to be

Pros:

Lots of space
No awkward rocks
good beach

Cons:

Awkward strip of land and private island is awkward
have no idea where to put villager homes
afraid of having no space

A tricky map but I plan to (try) and stick with it!

Since this town is new I am putting labels for where things will be:
nITSRQb.png

Without labels:
qcbrvcb.png

Last edited:
image.jpg
Mayor: Eve
Town Name: Nimue
Villagers: Carmen, Bam, Jambette, Yuka, Prince, Cesar, Julian, Charlise and T-Bone.
Fruit: Pears.
Grass: Blocks.
Train Station: Blue.

:)

Last edited:
Back