• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Post Your Town Map

zlCfzS3H6eQRpXP_uy.jpg

Got a second copy of the game yesterday to make a better town. Had to reset for over an hour, but I finally got a map that I like! And I absolutely LOVE where I set up my house. <3

Now to just slowly start moving my villagers from my original town into this one.

Last edited:
HNI_0016.JPG

Palette after a week of catch up! Very happy with my decision to reset. I planted my town tree maybe 10 minutes before January 1st in real time (November 1st in game so i could TT in order to get my previous villagers back from their holders). Unfortunately Fang was very stubborn and refused to go with everyone else so he is the grumpy old wolf who lives off by on his own near my house. Wish the rock by my campsite would disappear because now i can't place a picnic blanket over there :/ i'll do it slightly below that. The houses on the south east part of town are Muffy, Nan, Sprinkle and Papi (lined up) on one side of the pond and Chevre, Julian (lined up), Beau, Freya and Rudy. The top area towards where the river begins will be a park area. I wanted to keep my space in front of my townhall open for a flower clock when i unlock that.

Pros-
All shops that traders might use are in the top half of my map
Apples as my native fruit
Brown Train Station (was fine with any but red)
Brown Town Hall (was fine with either brown one, not a fan of the green or yellow one)
West Beach with private beach
Pond is not on a curve that would bother me
Only 6 rocks

Cons-
Villagers were very stubborn (all but Papi plotted terrible on their first try and took a good 10+ tries)
PIETRO (my poor pietro from my old town didn't have a plot appearing and i knew he wouldn't appear on toy day and i forgot this and set back time a few days to get him to appear and he plotted terribly and it sucked to let him go)
One stubborn rock
Bridge does not line up with my train station entrance
Whole side of the map has nothing in it now and having trouble coming up with ideas for the space

- - - Post Merge - - -

The X represents where my park will be. The bench is a placeholder to prevent the villagers from squeezing over there incase i had an accidental move in from a void/bad plot

HNI_0076.JPG
I searched so long for this layout. But Keaton is right behind my house, and moved in right when I wanted to put a pwp behind my house..

Last edited:
Same! But I got sick of resetting. All the maps with shorter river came w too many ponds :(

That's another reason why I settled on mine. Only two ponds and they're in an area where I wouldn't have been able to build any PWPs anyway.

Here's my town. It's still early but I have a plan.
Brewsters is gonna sit next to Retail, on the left side of the little pond. Just above it like retail, though.
And Police Station will be to the right of Town Hall.

I'm gonna get the villager above the river to move out and try to just have people living along the coast line, like the rest of everyone else!

28i2o1g.png

View attachment 80128

Palette after a week of catch up! Very happy with my decision to reset. I planted my town tree maybe 10 minutes before January 1st in real time (November 1st in game so i could TT in order to get my previous villagers back from their holders). Unfortunately Fang was very stubborn and refused to go with everyone else so he is the grumpy old wolf who lives off by on his own near my house. Wish the rock by my campsite would disappear because now i can't place a picnic blanket over there :/ i'll do it slightly below that. The houses on the south east part of town are Muffy, Nan, Sprinkle and Papi (lined up) on one side of the pond and Chevre, Julian (lined up), Beau, Freya and Rudy. The top area towards where the river begins will be a park area. I wanted to keep my space in front of my townhall open for a flower clock when i unlock that.

Pros-
All shops that traders might use are in the top half of my map
Apples as my native fruit
Brown Train Station (was fine with any but red)
Brown Town Hall (was fine with either brown one, not a fan of the green or yellow one)
West Beach with private beach
Pond is not on a curve that would bother me
Only 6 rocks

Cons-
Villagers were very stubborn (all but Papi plotted terrible on their first try and took a good 10+ tries)
PIETRO (my poor pietro from my old town didn't have a plot appearing and i knew he wouldn't appear on toy day and i forgot this and set back time a few days to get him to appear and he plotted terribly and it sucked to let him go)
One stubborn rock
Bridge does not line up with my train station entrance
Whole side of the map has nothing in it now and having trouble coming up with ideas for the space

- - - Post Merge - - -

The X represents where my park will be. The bench is a placeholder to prevent the villagers from squeezing over there incase i had an accidental move in from a void/bad plot
You know, that's the same map Citalune has. The dream address is 4800-2245-2005, so maybe you can get some inspiration for the rest of the town c:

I might as well try this...

zlCfzS3ZgQ8GRpQN07

Yeah, not the best. 5 houses PLUS my alternate villager are all scrunched up, The cafes really close to the Town Hall, and 2 bridges are near eachother...

I didnt even reset for it :p

Feel free to give opinions, nothing special :)

(idk if I posted this the right way, haven't been on here in years) uh it's not that great, still a work in progress. I've never reset or anything because I'm too lazy but I guess it's alright.
Town Name: Amethyst
Mayor: Sarah
Native fruit: Peaches
Started game on 12-25-14 but time traveled every day to 1-31-15
Villagers as of right now: Anicotti, Barold, Caroline, Deirdre, Drake, Lobo, Paula, Samson, Tutu

Attachments

• 176.JPG
    176.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 434
(Edited)
After ~10 hours of resetting, I finally got the town I adore.

Pros : Pears ! - Pretty much everyone hates them, but they are my absolute fave ! <3
House placement - I placed my house exactly where I wanted to, no villager took that space
River - Not too curvy nor too straight, doesn't take too much space, faces south
Ponds - Only 2 of them and they're at the edges, so they don't really take up too much space

Cons : Villager houses are kind of scattered all around the place, but ok they will move out once >w<
All the rocks are around one area, it's not too bad because it's literally next to town square and town hall

https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/zlCfzS365aMtmrE2aC

Last edited:
Started the one year challenge, but think this is fast becoming my main town. Im just using my second game to store my dreamies until I decide when and where I want to place them.
Would like some opinions?
image.jpg

Started the one year challenge, but think this is fast becoming my main town. Im just using my second game to store my dreamies until I decide when and where I want to place them.
Would like some opinions?
View attachment 80448

Love your map!! Really like how your Town Hall and Plaza are together, one on top of the other, and adore where you've put your house ^^ I can see this town becoming a great canvas to work with - room for PWPs, flower gardens and great layout for paths/villager plots. Hope to see updates :)

Back