• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Post Your Town Map

Thanks for all the kind comments!
It helps me not to reset XD
Hopefully my town will grow and I can make it a great place :)

My map.jpg

I actually really like my map.

I'm not sure whether or not to reset my town :( I've had it for 9 months and I feel like it's a bit stale.

View attachment 80559

Your map is really nice. You have a nice house placement which will allow you to build a nice entrance to it - path with bushes or flowers on either side. Your town hall and plaza are close which again allows for a nice path placement - bushes and flowers could line it once again. If you remove the bridges that you have, due to them being far too close, you could equally put them along your river and allow equal access to the Island - putting one near your cafe and removing the one that is currently in the middle :)

Hope this helps. It's a great map, maybe draw it out on a piece of paper and work out how you want it to look like :)

Oh my lord your map is exactly what I want. It's perfect. ;-;

Aww thank you, you're welcome to come and have a look around if you'd like, just pm me if you want and I'll let you know the DA :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your map is really nice. You have a nice house placement which will allow you to build a nice entrance to it - path with bushes or flowers on either side. Your town hall and plaza are close which again allows for a nice path placement - bushes and flowers could line it once again. If you remove the bridges that you have, due to them being far too close, you could equally put them along your river and allow equal access to the Island - putting one near your cafe and removing the one that is currently in the middle :)

Hope this helps. It's a great map, maybe draw it out on a piece of paper and work out how you want it to look like :)

Thank you for the advice :) I've tried before to alter the bridges but due to the cafe and my house I can't put a bridge anywhere on the left side of town - should really have thought that one through before I built the cafe! But it does work ok, it doesn't take long to get to a bridge and having three close together kinda makes a nice 'town square' area where most of my villagers seem to gather xD

I've decided not to reset now :) I've brought it back to life by completely re-doing the paths and the getting rid of all my flowers and trees and replacing them. I now have a town with loads of flowers and little tree saplings haha but I love it again.

How do people get high-quality capture? If I don't have a capture card, if there a way to screenshot the bottom screen?

thoughts on my new map? :3
the town fruit is cherries, square grass i think..hard to tell when it's snowy. ;3;
also, none of the villagers homes are staying.
zlCfzS4vv0UB3xOqpo

thoughts on my new map? :3
the town fruit is cherries, square grass i think..hard to tell when it's snowy. ;3;
also, none of the villagers homes are staying.
zlCfzS4vv0UB3xOqpo

I think it looks just brilliant! I love how the plaza of the centerpiece of town, and your home is just one jump away from the ocean for a nice relaxing swim. Retail close to the train station, easy if you play online a lot =)

It sure has a lot of potential! I really like the 'island' the river creates on the left side of the map, you could really do something great there!

tumblr_inline_ni74c6IDtq1t94vhw.jpg

Here's my town! I also had no idea about being able to reset for maps, so i consider myself lucky! The diagonal river divides my town nicely into two parts, so i have a more foresty-reidential area on the bottom (now that i know about plot resetting, i'm slowly moving all my villagers' houses down there) and a more developed area up top for future PWPs/shops/events/parks/plazas whatever. Also, native fruit is pairs and star-grass! The only thing I'm a little peeved about after playing is that there are two beaches, but i think the diagonal river layout trumps that.

Back