• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Post Your Town Map

i have a few town maps...i seem to not able to demolish town and keep buying new cartridge lol....so i have a few maps to show you...

Main Town: Moonbug
Mayor: Luna
Fruit: Peaches
(too many ponds)
Moonbug.jpg

Second Town: Hogwarts
Fruit: Cherry
(only 2 ponds; i like it more than my main town cuz re-tail, plaza and town hall near the gate)
Hogwarts.jpg

1st Cycle Town: One Piece
Mayor: Lunahime
Fruit: Orange
(one pond but lots of rocks)
One Piece.jpg

2nd Cycle Town: Atlantis
Fruit: Pears
(one pond but i made a mistake on putting the campsite too far from my house; hard to check campsite to invite new villagers)
atlantis.jpg

3rd Cycle Town: Olympus
Fruit: Orange
(i made this my main cycle, i prolly will delete the other 2 cycle town and sell the game cartridge on ebay...lol..this is my perfect cycle town, campsite in front of my house)
Olympus.jpg

Opinions on this? Am transfering my villagers and resetting. Want a map thats easy to landscape. Apple as fruit. What do you think, keep or keep looking?:)

2zitphw.jpg

Decided to restart my town cause I'm super picky. I looove maps like this so I decided to try this one out. I'm thinking of making the plaza a crossroads and have the east part be where the police station/cafe will go to make a mini city, then the south will be all nature-y and park like, then the west will be residences. It'll take a while to plot reset and get the villagers I want but It'll be worth it.

I was thinking of putting my house where the red icon is but now that I've decided to make that the nature area I'm probably going to put the campsite there and my house at the top right of the resident area.

Also native fruit is peaches so frick yeah.

2zitphw.jpg

Decided to restart my town cause I'm super picky. I looove maps like this so I decided to try this one out. I'm thinking of making the plaza a crossroads and have the east part be where the police station/cafe will go to make a mini city, then the south will be all nature-y and park like, then the west will be residences. It'll take a while to plot reset and get the villagers I want but It'll be worth it.

I was thinking of putting my house where the red icon is but now that I've decided to make that the nature area I'm probably going to put the campsite there and my house at the top right of the resident area.

Also native fruit is peaches so frick yeah.

You have a perfect map omg.

- - - Post Merge - - -

HNI_0041.JPG

Astoria my main town. The yellow house is my Mayor's house. The blue house to the top is my path characters house. The blue house below mine is a character used for plot resetting that i still haven't deleted. The 3 houses by mine from left to right are Willow, Molly and Marina. The house by the station is Beau and south of him are Pietro and Sprinkle right by the cliff. Near the waterfall from left to right are Chief, Muffy, Punchy and then Chevre. I really like my map but i wish my house was where Chief's was. Bam was living there when i first started my town and i wanted one side of the waterfall free for a lighthouse and i was unsure about if i could get Bam out in time. I futureproofed myself though and put my house near a pond so i couldn't get someone right in front of my house unannounced. I got lucky with no one in front of town hall because of two rocks i had close together just the right distance apart to prevent someone from going right in front there. I have paths around my town and i'm working on flowers. I have a lighthouse south of my cafe and more PWP's around my map. I have the fairytale town hall as well and will be getting the fairytale train station when i unlock it C:

Opinions on this? Am transfering my villagers and resetting. Want a map thats easy to landscape. Apple as fruit. What do you think, keep or keep looking?:)

OMG...love the map...how many rocks do u have?
i hate rocks lol...it gets in the way

p.s.
i like ur name too lol...

Last edited:
HNI_0057.JPG
Palette my new town C: The gyroid is my campsite and Muffy is moving in somewhere in the southeast half of my town. Need advice for police station/cafe placement

Hey I couldn't upload the image directly so heres a link to imgur. What do you guys think? I restarded on Dec 31 after not playing for about a year. I got really bored of playing offline only and not being able to meet ppl who play acnl through streetpass. I've now moved and met tons who still play and decided to give this another shot. I need help with pathing and pwp placement. Any ideas will do! Thanks.

http://imgur.com/LbDr8Yr

Really pleased with Harmony's map, it's quite straightforward and I love the location of the plaza. :)

10898048_770535249695114_2307922986829530788_n.jpg

All of your town maps are really pretty!
Harmony looks so cool! ^^

This is my town! ^^

HNI_0039_3.JPG

Last edited:
My new town map. I like how much more room it has compared to my old one and I like the symmetry of the bridges and how close retail is to the beache so it's easy to go there during my beetle hunting.
tumblr_nhjxjyCVAC1tbmff8o1_1280.png

Can someone tell me how they're able to get the villagers houses so closely together? I'd love to be able to do this ;-;

Back