• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokémon Post your Shiny Pokémon collection.

I believe that's how it works yeah

Yeah, you basically play the game in another language but the region will be the same. So if you set a NA game to Spanish you will play the game in that language but the region will be same I assume. Correct me if I'm wrong!

And sounds like a good su/mo advice tbh :3

Exactly. I don't speak much Spanish but so could manage especially if it meant I got my own foreign language game

i hatched a shiny sentret in x a couple nights ago, finally got my shiny furret <3

Caught myself a shiny zubat and gyrados. I don't seem toga be any luck at all with hatching shinies, I know what the odds are but surely I should have had one by now :(

Caught myself a shiny zubat and gyrados. I don't seem toga be any luck at all with hatching shinies, I know what the odds are but surely I should have had one by now :(

Many people think that the odds are 1/512 with the shiny charm and Masuda method but no one knows for sure. I am still waiting for the day that people hack the game and get definitive information about shiny odds. Many of the shiny hunting methods still have tons of unsolved mysteries...

The ones I remember getting myself are:
gardevoir.gif
ampharos.gif
seaking-f.gif
magnezone.gif
audino.gif
meowstic.gif
milotic.gif
(YES THE MALE VERSION AND I'M FINE WITH IT) and
latest
(No Gen 6 Gif of it because Tympole is completely irrelevant).
I've traded for a bunch too and there may be a few others I've caught but I can't remember, I haven't checked in a while.

I've hatched 99% of the shines I own. I'm really picky about IV's, Natures, Moves, ect.

But I managed to find a few shiny shuppets, a magikarp, a whismur, and a feebas in the wild randomly.

I've hatched 99% of the shines I own. I'm really picky about IV's, Natures, Moves, ect.

But I managed to find a few shiny shuppets, a magikarp, a whismur, and a feebas in the wild randomly.

Ohh that's amazing! I never found a single random shiny. I always have to hunt for them.
Not that it is a problem though as hunting for them and then finally finding them make the Pok?mon valuable to me :)

Got a shiny Porygon which I evolved into Porygon2 :)

Idk if I want it to evolve into Porygon-Z yet...

- - - Post Merge - - -

gardevoir.gif
ampharos.gif
seaking-f.gif
magnezone.gif
audino.gif
meowstic.gif
milotic.gif
latest
I've traded for a bunch too and there may be a few others I've caught but I can't remember, I haven't checked in a while.

tympole.gif

Look what i found

- - - Post Merge - - -

gardevoir.gif
ampharos.gif
seaking-f.gif
magnezone.gif
audino.gif
meowstic.gif
milotic.gif
latest

tympole.gif

Look what i found

- - - Post Merge - - -

gardevoir.gif
ampharos.gif
seaking-f.gif
magnezone.gif
audino.gif
meowstic.gif
milotic.gif
latest

tympole.gif

Look what i found

Going for a shiny living dex! Obviously excluding the current unavailable ones!

My most recent shiny was a random shiny Phantum in Pokemon X! 5 minutes in to hunting for a Super Size Pumkabo and a shiny Phantump pops up! Before that was a full odds Shiny Tropius I accidentaly killed a few weeks back...

May we all pay our respects to that Tropius...

Going for a shiny living dex! Obviously excluding the current unavailable ones!

My most recent shiny was a random shiny Phantum in Pokemon X! 5 minutes in to hunting for a Super Size Pumkabo and a shiny Phantump pops up! Before that was a full odds Shiny Tropius I accidentaly killed a few weeks back...

May we all pay our respects to that Tropius...

How much Pok?mon have you collected for your ShinyDex so far? Personally, I'm only going after shinies that have my favorite colors or favorite designs. I have 73 in my own collection so far, but I only have my album updated up to my Heracross.

How much Pok?mon have you collected for your ShinyDex so far? Personally, I'm only going after shinies that have my favorite colors or favorite designs. I have 73 in my own collection so far, but I only have my album updated up to my Heracross.

Well I haven't started it yet. I wanna start from 1 so any shinies I have I'm gonna sell or something.

Me too or at least shiny versions of Pok?mon I like. Going for the living dex might be a bit too much :p

Back