• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

It's no where near here yet, but with my xmas money (I got it early cause we didn't know how long it would be on sale and it wouldn't be here by xmas anyways) I got a guitar so I can learn to play! I also got some stickers for it, but I can't show those (some have curses, profane words, etc.).

1b0da46e-65b5-4e38-8342-0ceb8c1741e9_1.cc56f016a2b71c16cf799e65a89ee028.jpg

@Vrisnem
As a toy collector I am highly curious what a Kreepture is. :O

Last edited:
I've been spoiled lately. Received a hollow chocolate penguin from our dept heads at work, won a bottle of prosecco in a raffle, and my partner gifted me the newest kreepture toy. 🖤

fx8eCdT.jpg

omg those look soo cute <3

also bought a brown and blue turtle at a second hand store <3

Got this in the mail today!

20191223_164205.jpg

My friend got it for me for Christmas since I've been wanting UM for a long time and apparently this gives him a reason to pick up US again lol (plus new pokemon and shiny legends!!!)

Y2eR9lZ.jpg
SmCLCCW.jpg

Love seeing indie games turn into physical versions, but I wish this one would have put a little more love into the art direction.

My mom surprised me with a new phone case. It's bright and it has my favorite animal on it, I love it! My phone won't let me post an image, though.

Last edited:
Today I bought a case full of pogs and a furby from a second-hand store, and using a Kohl's gift card acquired two clearance-aisle plushes of Charlie Brown and Lucy. There was a third Woodstock one, but I didn't buy it because I didn't really like how it looked.

Today, I ordered a BT21 2020 planner so I can be more organized. I also got a BT21 RJ Pen to go with it!

I don’t have the items yet, but... I did receive my Switch Lite decal earlier! Does that count?​

Ordered some textbooks for next class and "69" By Ryu Murakami, been wanting that for ages.

And today I bought some compression stockings because they had half off still, and this creme you can smear on your body if eg. your knee hurts or stuff. :3 Also some groceries lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ordered some textbooks for next class and "69" By Ryu Murakami, been wanting that for ages.

And today I bought some compression stockings because they had half off still, and this creme you can smear on your body if eg. your knee hurts or stuff. :3 Also some groceries lol

My literature textbooks came in today :D Also the book 69/Sixty-nine by Ryu Murakami (also it's not a woohoo book more like about the 60s)

I got a fish tank! With one betta (Sushi) and 2 amano shrimp (woomy and tempura)

Fishies and shrimpies
PpIt19S.jpg

20200116_154756.jpg

Better picture of sushi the betta (in his carrying cup)
of3B3oa.jpg

Last edited:
Make up brush, nail buffer thing, eyelash glue, and a print from the Weathering with You movie ! uvu

Back