Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I'M OFFICIALLY ONE STEP CLOSER TO BECOMING THE ULTIMATE N64 JUNKIE
nontenda 65 blanket.jpg
KNEEL BEFORE THE MIGHTY NINTENDO 64

I got sad and yo kai watch fleshy souls

I friggin want sailornyan but I only have the physical version :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last thing i semi bought with my other half was this Dedenne that i named Nene cause i love the way Dedenne shouts "NENE" in the XY Anime. Too cute!

View attachment 206203

this pic of dedenne looks like it's straight from a horror movie :0

I’m not gonna post here because I buy too much stuff...
By stuff, I mean lollies. For myself. Only.

got my shoes in the mail yesterday but i still have to get laces because these are sold without 4 some reason

Got HHD + a Saharah amiibo card, then that GameStop had two ol' series 1 packs so ya man time to move in and out some peeps!

Got HHD + a Saharah amiibo card, then that GameStop had two ol' series 1 packs so ya man time to move in and out some peeps!

You're so lucky! Gamestop had series 1 packs? ... :eek:

I got Final Fantasy 6 on my phone today. It's a nice game, and my first final fantasy game. The saving method is still a bit weird though.

CZyskBR.jpg
broke af now but it was worth it

Last edited:
image.jpg
These popped up in my local CeX- I'm a step closer to completing the Final Fantasy collection (well, the main titles anyway)
Things would be so much easier if I didn't love physical games so much ;;

Hoping 6 or 9 pop up soon, though I still have 3, 4, 5 and 14 to get. I would also say 11, but I'm pretty sure console servers are down now

Last edited:
Ugh someone move this back to Brewster I hate digging lol.

Well got another year's supply of my bc pills which was good, and bought a mtn dew on the way back.

I got a rare Star Trek record yesterday for $25, and I'm really excited to listen to it!

It looks like this one here:
dc5c76e77159432b56d161dda6ff5967--gene-star-trek.jpg

Except mine has a big yellow sticker on it that says "CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION FEATURING GENE RODDENBERRY, PRODUCER AND CREATOR OF STAR TREK" and some cool names like Will Shatner and DeForest Kelley.

SHINY MAGIKARP I JUST WANT A BOTTLECAP RRRRGHVNSH

the gold actually is kinda nice i guess.

Ugh someone move this back to Brewster I hate digging lol.

ikr i los t motivation to actually take pics of the stuff now lol

SHINY MAGIKARP I JUST WANT A BOTTLECAP RRRRGHVNSH

the gold actually is kinda nice i guess.

ikr i los t motivation to actually take pics of the stuff now lol

Same, since you don't earn anything for posting here it will probably be even more 'cold' spam.

Back