• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

YASSS!!!!!

tumblr_oh7l8auJPx1qb5f2uo1_540.jpg

I actually found some in stock in my local Target. Hopefully there will be some left tomorrow. :D fingers crossed

Today, I got my copy of Pokemon Moon. I've been way too tired to play it though... Perhaps tomorrow.

I just purchased I am Setsuna on Steam since it was 33% off. Hoping it will be fun!

I've been on a buying spree lately... ; v ;

Most recently I bought a big gray sweatshirt and a black and white baseball tee and the torso is patterned with little kitty faces (it's not creepy, I swear)~

Last edited:
i bought a christmas present for my sister !! it's a small mirror thing with two mirrors in it, one normal and one closeup one so it's easier to do makeup i think !! will get her more stuff later but ye a

I got a Toshiba external hard drive yesterday. Going to use it to store my editing footage.

I wish I could post here saying more of my presents arrived but our post office is so lazy they don't deliver half of the stuff we order so we have to drive into to town to get all the packages that are waiting for us... =[

I got the OOT Link amiibo and Epona in my town because of it ;)

Last edited:
I really was craving a box of assorted chocolates and my mom actually bought it for me!

some colourful christmas lights for my room bc im actually joyce from stranger things

- - - Post Merge - - -

also repurchased Harry Potter and the cursed child even tho i've already read it because my dog had diarrhoea and took a dump on it so i had to throw it away

some colourful christmas lights for my room bc im actually joyce from stranger things

- - - Post Merge - - -

also repurchased Harry Potter and the cursed child even tho i've already read it because my dog had diarrhoea and took a dump on it so i had to throw it away

Oh my God I am so sorry but that last one absolutely killed me lmao. Tragic, but you gotta admit that it makes a good story.

I got a Cinnamoroll mug. It was actually part of my Christmas but I'm using it already because coffee.

I got two new nail polishes, some hand cream and MY JAPANESE SANRIO AMIIBO CARDS :-D so excited to use them!

Back