Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I bought a few welcome amiibo cards today (Jap) so I could see what the fuss is all about lol ;) I wanted Vivian but didn't expect any and said I'd be happy even if I don't get right away as long as I won't have doubles then... omfg as I opened the last pack

T33kM52.jpg

Bought Stella Glow because I've heard good things about it. I've already invested 7 hours of in it and I'm in love with the game! I also ordered Story of Seasons and Rune Factory 4 for pretty cheap. I've never played any Harvest Moon games so I'm excited :)

I just bought this US region Yellow Pikachu new 3DS XL (exclusive to Japan and Asia/MDE as of the moment) :D

DWiLJzC.jpg

I got home with Pokemon Sun and Moon, a free poster for buying both, the Cyrus, Reese,K.K. Slider 3 pack of amiibo, the Gold Mario amiibo, and the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALUIIIIIIIGIIIIIIIII amiibo. That all cost me a pretty penny! (And next week's groceries...)

Ah, oh my gosh! Mine were just dispatched today and I'm wondering how soon they'll be here. How long did it take them to arrive?

Not long at all! Mine dispatched on November 19th with an estimated delivery date of the 23rd. So they arrived early!

Got a message my Next forms Neptunia tshirts arrived. Wasn't home this morning so I have to pick em up tomorrow after my appointment then :3

And amiami had my things so hopefully they will ship later this week :3

Back