Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

bought this at a small art gallery that was in town

IMG-20180507-WA0001.jpg
sooo beautiful!

- - - Post Merge - - -

wow the image was tiny ://

omg looks awesome m8^^

also finally got Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns. Hella cute so far although the intro cutscenes gdi lol

I completed my collection of Beauty and the Beast Funko Pop! figures (animated characters, not the live-action).

I also scored all the variants of the Mister Rogers figures. Because Mister Rogers rocks.

screen-shot-2018-02-16-at-4-17-20-pm.jpg

This afternoon, I went to a retro gaming store nearest me, and managed to obtain 8 games. A mix of popular and oddball titles.

gamepurchase150518.jpg

For those who can't read some of the titles or are too lazy to click the spoiler tab, here's what I got:

• Vortex (SNES)
  • Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (SNES)
  • Wetrix (N64)
  • Space Station Sillicon Valley (N64)
  • WaveRace: Blue Storm (GCN)
  • Star Wars: Rogue Leader (GCN)
  • 1080? Avalanche (GCN)
  • Killer 7 (GCN)

^nice, the english translated leaf green/fire red ones go for like idk $100 here -. -.

anyway, bought a princess leia funko pop bobblehead, a dress, scarf, and a english-portuguese/reverse dictionary at work yay emptying wallet!

bought a blue skirt at work last saturday, gotta take a pic of it someday... love the hippiestyle to it!!

I got some rad socks with the red M and green L. Oh and a pair with a super star on them too! I also got some bubble gum :rolleyes:

My dad told me I should only wear the socks around the house. Like why tho? Should I be embarrassed that I'm a big Super Mario fan?? HE GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT???? :angeryyy:

My boyfriend got me a cute pink jacket from Goodwill!! I?m looking forward to putting iron-on patches on it ^^

I finally got me a copy of Omega Ruby yesterday (that's why I haven't been on much) so I've been doing that. I also like randomly got a kitten and that's been really crazy xDD

Back