• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

Finally got around to getting Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, procrastinated buying it for a while but finally gave in when it was on sale at a local gaming store for 20$, really enjoying it so far

Collar x Malice!

h62QdJ2.jpg

why is everything getting moved to the basement

no idea.. pesky mods lol.

Anyways, got two felt flower hair ties, and a wooden bracelet :)

And bought some mineral water since my tum obviously didn't like that milk I had earlier lol

I got a cute Eeyore nightshirt and vol. 2 of the Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess manga.

I think I've got something else arriving today, but I'll wait until I'm sure.

Bought two book yesterday at the second hand store .. I love going there for books bc they are like $2 each for paperbacks and they have odd titles.

Aleph by Paulo Coelho and a book by a Swedish author I really like :)

Just got an umbrella for college the looks like the one in the photo. It spans 54" and serves as an umbrella and a parasol. Can't wait to use it! ^o^
b979527a12375f810d7979425f2fb615.jpg

STRONGER GLASSES
EVERYTHING LOOKS SO CLEAR I had no idea my eyesight was that bad rip

I got a gorgeous new bracelet that I've been drooling over wanting for so long!

20170811_074858.jpg

It's a Cartier and I can now die a happy girl! :lemon:

Last edited:
new beats wireless headphones came in today
I don't really like beats but they were free w my macbook

they just hurt your head/ears so damn much when you wear them for like 1-2+ hours
i prefer just earbuds lol, I'll probably gift them to someone

I ordered August's loot crate (first and probably last time though!) only because I actually knew all of the franchises for once (LoZ, Adventure Time, LotR).

Back