Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

last night i got my certificate for taking a fraud prevention course, also got my name tag for work :cool: first shifts saturday

Got some veggie lasagne at a restaurant with my dad today and it was disgusting, but I had to pretend I liked it because my dad disagrees with me being a vegitarian

Last edited:
I got a cute cat bread "Nyanpan" (?) plush, a dragonite pokedoll, a legend of zelda messenger bag, some cute stationery and pencils. And some amiibo cards.

A USB hub came in the mail. Woo..? /fanfare

I was putting off getting one for ages, but the ports on my laptop are so close together that it's a gamble trying to have two things plugged in at once, and now that I'm trying to be on Discord more often, I need to have both ports dedicated to my headset since it's not usb-only and the second port would be occupied by an adapter for the audio/mic jacks. I love my turtlebeaches but jfc.

i went out shopping with my mom and got three shirts, two pairs of shoes, a bowl, dried cranberries, and a lil bag of tea

wd.jpg

I got it a few days ago but I'm just about to play it for the first time

Today I got a job! (I think) At a photo/print place. Only been job hunting for 4 days. Very excited. Hope my trial shift on Sunday goes okay.

Pok?mon Omega Ruby.. caved in for that sht but yea I needed something to play and.. Pok?mon hype for Sun/Moon and way more cool legendaries :D Better find someone now with that eon ticket thing...

i got older
I DID THIS LAST YEAR AND I DONT CARE
but basically i got a couple of gift cards, comic book, yoda tsum tsum and a huge ass hamper of snacks from my sister :D

Back