• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

last night i got my certificate for taking a fraud prevention course, also got my name tag for work :cool: first shifts saturday

Got some veggie lasagne at a restaurant with my dad today and it was disgusting, but I had to pretend I liked it because my dad disagrees with me being a vegitarian

Last edited:
I got a cute cat bread "Nyanpan" (?) plush, a dragonite pokedoll, a legend of zelda messenger bag, some cute stationery and pencils. And some amiibo cards.

A USB hub came in the mail. Woo..? /fanfare

I was putting off getting one for ages, but the ports on my laptop are so close together that it's a gamble trying to have two things plugged in at once, and now that I'm trying to be on Discord more often, I need to have both ports dedicated to my headset since it's not usb-only and the second port would be occupied by an adapter for the audio/mic jacks. I love my turtlebeaches but jfc.

i went out shopping with my mom and got three shirts, two pairs of shoes, a bowl, dried cranberries, and a lil bag of tea

wd.jpg

I got it a few days ago but I'm just about to play it for the first time

Today I got a job! (I think) At a photo/print place. Only been job hunting for 4 days. Very excited. Hope my trial shift on Sunday goes okay.

Pok?mon Omega Ruby.. caved in for that sht but yea I needed something to play and.. Pok?mon hype for Sun/Moon and way more cool legendaries :D Better find someone now with that eon ticket thing...

i got older
I DID THIS LAST YEAR AND I DONT CARE
but basically i got a couple of gift cards, comic book, yoda tsum tsum and a huge ass hamper of snacks from my sister :D

Back