Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

my dad bought me a cyrus amiibo and he got my brother the new lego avengers game, which i'm sure i'll be playing a bit of eventually.

ahh congrats i totally wanna buy the kk amiibo because it's so pretty and music dog ftw but they are like.. idk way over $20 here freaking capitalists.

I got a Japanese import KK amiibo

I got a new rental instrument. I got the viola this time

a super awesome sweater

m53WU8I.png

sorry about the un-made bed there pff
I sort of underestimated how big it would be when I picked the size but at least it's comfy. B>

Sweet ass sweater. I got one off that supplier's Etsy page, but the Slowpoke Surfing co. one! I'll probably cop some more Poke threads from them soon. Awful lot of great stuff on there I might as well set my wallet on fire right now hahaha ****

but anyway i got some hi-c orange lavaburst from work holla

Sweet ass sweater. I got one off that supplier's Etsy page, but the Slowpoke Surfing co. one! I'll probably cop some more Poke threads from them soon. Awful lot of great stuff on there I might as well set my wallet on fire right now hahaha ****

but anyway i got some hi-c orange lavaburst from work holla

omg nice, I was considering the Slowbro one! & I know what you mean, I wanted to buy more of their pkmn designs haha Almost grabbed the shiny Gengar too but decided to have mercy on myself and me $$$.

I gottt Reese + Kicks amiibo
cries i'm spending so much money on pieces of plastic

got an A on that film studies class i took so that's awesome.. also all the bugs in new leaf donated (missed two of them luckily i didn't have to mess the game lol)

Back