• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

my dad bought me a cyrus amiibo and he got my brother the new lego avengers game, which i'm sure i'll be playing a bit of eventually.

ahh congrats i totally wanna buy the kk amiibo because it's so pretty and music dog ftw but they are like.. idk way over $20 here freaking capitalists.

I got a Japanese import KK amiibo

I got a new rental instrument. I got the viola this time

a super awesome sweater

m53WU8I.png

sorry about the un-made bed there pff
I sort of underestimated how big it would be when I picked the size but at least it's comfy. B>

Sweet ass sweater. I got one off that supplier's Etsy page, but the Slowpoke Surfing co. one! I'll probably cop some more Poke threads from them soon. Awful lot of great stuff on there I might as well set my wallet on fire right now hahaha ****

but anyway i got some hi-c orange lavaburst from work holla

Sweet ass sweater. I got one off that supplier's Etsy page, but the Slowpoke Surfing co. one! I'll probably cop some more Poke threads from them soon. Awful lot of great stuff on there I might as well set my wallet on fire right now hahaha ****

but anyway i got some hi-c orange lavaburst from work holla

omg nice, I was considering the Slowbro one! & I know what you mean, I wanted to buy more of their pkmn designs haha Almost grabbed the shiny Gengar too but decided to have mercy on myself and me $$$.

I gottt Reese + Kicks amiibo
cries i'm spending so much money on pieces of plastic

got an A on that film studies class i took so that's awesome.. also all the bugs in new leaf donated (missed two of them luckily i didn't have to mess the game lol)

Back