• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Popular Public Works Projects?

kirkydaturkey

Bells
Which Public Works projects will you be doing first? :eek:
Currently can't wait to put in a lighthouse by my waterfall or on the beach if that's possible.

Also, anybody know if you can remove the original town's bridge after creating another one? :confused:

Let me know if you add me! Really wanting some chill people to play with. :lemon:

The campsite! It's already done. Now we're building a suspension bridge. Isabelle said the town can have a maximum of 3 bridges after which you'd have to remove one to build a new bridge. :)

I did the fountain first to start my little cafe/police station area. Hoping nobody moves into the space around it!

Next is a bridge. And after that, we shall see! Hoping I get some good requests to finish my plans. ^_^

My first project was a bridge. It felt a bit necessary at the time, but that I have it, it really doesn't seem as useful as I had hoped, but it is to some degree I suppose.

The next one I'm working on is the second floor to the museum, then maybe some lamps, benches and a fountain to build a little square that I've been imagining for awhile.

The first project I chose was the suspension bridge, and I'm still working on it now! I just started today, so yeah, haha. It's actually pretty expensive for it's 128,000 bells. After the bridge, I'd probably choose the fountain. I don't really know which I'm gonna choose after those though.

I think I will do the campsite first or else I will do something cheap so then I unlock the the Dream Suite faster.

Picked the wooden suspension bridge as my first project, didn't really expect to be the only ponying up the dough really. :|

At first I got a stone bridge (never really liked the suspension ones), and yesterday I just finished a campsite. I guess now I'm going to be doing benches and light posts until something new shows up on my list. Can't wait to get the cafe and police station, though.

The first thing that I built was a bridge, sort of needed it @_@ I love my map, but I was having trouble getting around with only one bridge. Now I'm building a campsite :)

Built a bridge first too! Having one bridge was a bit of a headache, so I fixed that. Suspension bridge of course, because I'm fond of the design. :D Next would probably be a campsite.

I want to build the fountain, so I can have a fountain outside of my house. :p

First I built a light post, just because I wanted to try something cheap that I could immediately pay off. And I like light posts, and want plenty of them in my town.

Next I built a bridge, which was really needed. Tomorrow it will be built, and I'm thinking I will go for the fountain next. That is a fountain right in front of my house, because I am the mayor. lol

My first project was a suspension bridge. I paid it all of in one day lol. I haven't played yet today so I'm excited to go check it out!
My next one will probably be the campsite.

a clock, I really want to build a wisteria but no one of my villagers have requested it yet...

Kyle just suggested Frieden needs a Modern Bridge. I have no intention of building that, but it's nice to get a new suggestion.

I always thought I would build a light post or bench first, starting to lean towards a bridge now. Never really thought about what it's going to be like having to traverse the town with one bridge, definitely going to need a second one asap!

I had my ceremony for my new bridge at 8am today. Only Mitzi was awake so only she attended. I guess I should've waited. xD

I did a bridge first (it was necessary :) ) and then built my campsite. I am now building another bridge and I haven't decided what I will build after that.

Back