• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Does the “wetsuit trick” even work anymore?

i just tried it and stitches pinged me for a piece of fruit....
sorry for the double post!

Last edited:
i wonder, if i use this trick, will i get stung by many jellyfish?
also staying idle, will the sting form the jellyfish go away?

Yeah, there are many, many jellyfish in your future. The good news though is that jellyfish don't really do anything. Your character will have a pained expression and rub their leg for a few seconds, then eventually get over it and go back to idly floating. Jellyfish don't even hurt you in the way that bees do, so you don't even need to worry about getting medicine. Just let your character float there and deal with the jellies on their own, they'll be fine. Like I said earlier I did manage to get one PWP so far (albeit not the one I wanted) so I for sure know the jellies aren't a problem.

Also, thanks to vlr0316 and Candy83 for the suggestions! Definitely going to incorporate some of those ideas into my tactics.

willow just asked me to make the illuminated arch PWP after the third try. guess it works

Just a quick post to say that I got the PWP that I was wanting today, and I wanted to thank everyone who dropped tips! I think stuffing my pockets with shells really made a difference since it limited what my neighbor could ping me for. I'm so excited, I've wanted this PWP for so long!! Thanks to everyone!!

Just a quick post to say that I got the PWP that I was wanting today, and I wanted to thank everyone who dropped tips! I think stuffing my pockets with shells really made a difference since it limited what my neighbor could ping me for. I'm so excited, I've wanted this PWP for so long!! Thanks to everyone!!

stuffing with sea shells.... ill do that next time
When i have space in my storage

Last edited:
Back