Purple Heart Balloon
Purple Heart Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sheep Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Feedback
100% (81) +
「♔」Polar Bear

Ello everyone welcome to my first auction >///u///< I've seen many of these around tbt and I thought I might give it a try <3 hehe I hope you enjoy your stay! If you have any questions feel free to ask~
Samples:

more art samples at : silver-momo.deviantart.com
* I'm currently offering one character OC/Mayor and a simply item if u want. Sorry no villagers yet, as I'm not confident enough ><
Starting Bid: 100 BTB
Min. Increment: 100 BTB
Anti-Snipe: 30 mins
Auto Buy: 5,000 DA points - a girl can dream right ;u; (instead of a chibi you shall get a fullbody and a pixel too ^u^)
Highest Bid: 1300 tbt
Tbt milestones:
2k - additional pixel chibi
5k - additional ref sheet + pixel chibi/headshot
10k - dress up game
Ending time:January 27th 5:00 pm GMT+10​

「♔」Giveaways:

So here's some free-bees cuz i appreciate everyone of you <3 and i understand that it's hard to get tbt >u< so here's a chance to get some art for free *u* hurhurhur

Kiribans:
Reach these posts and get a traditional sketch (away from my tablet atm OTL)
Post 28- Gracelia
Post 280-
Post 2800-
Post 28000- LOL if we reach this xD

Raffle:
Every bumper gets a raffle ticket to get a little gift o///u///o The raffle will be drawn the same time the auction ends.
1. 00jachna
2. DaCoSim
3. Sej
4. DaCoSim
5. PockiPops
6. Milkbae
7. WoolenMittens
8. Alvery
9. Kammeh
10. Buuunii
11. DaCoSim
12. Lilliee
13. Amissapanda
14. Gracelia
15. Mango
16. Cyan Potato
17. Autem
18. azukitan
19. Autem
20. Buuunii (thank you for staying to chat...kinda XD)

Last edited:
giveaways added - finally got my internet back hehe

lol no wonder xD i was like huh? xDDD @norski would you still like to bid the 200tbt?

Dang your art is really really cool!
I was told a while ago that if you trade with money the mods can't do anything, so please be safe with that bootiful art of yours!!
You don't seem like someone who would scam, so make sure to get at least half payment first or whatever makes you comfortable. I would love to buy this but I'm dirt poor x3

Dang your art is really really cool!
I was told a while ago that if you trade with money the mods can't do anything, so please be safe with that bootiful art of yours!!
You don't seem like someone who would scam, so make sure to get at least half payment first or whatever makes you comfortable. I would love to buy this but I'm dirt poor x3

oh thank you for the warning!! I shall take that off then x)

shucks virals >< i'm honoured >o///u///o> gimme a hug <3

Back