• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling (~ ̄▽ ̄)~♛♫ Pokétown Cycling!♫♛

Can I reserve Sprinkle? Is she original btw? I can pay IGB for her.

Last edited:
Does it cost anything to reserve her?

And I live in the CET timezone, so we might be at to different times. It's 23:56 where I live. If that is the case, will you be able to hold her until i can get her? When she is in boxes, I mean. I can pay extra for that! 1.

Nope and sure! I don't mind! I'm EST but I'll gladly lookout on the forum one day, just let me know when!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I reserve Sprinkle? Is she original btw? I can pay IGB for her.

Yes and yes :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I lurk for Francine and Zell? Thank you! ^^

Yep! I'll update the lurking list once I get on my computer

Hi, I round Diana and Beau, so I'm not looking for them anymore~

Last edited:
Can you remove me for Fauna, Beau and Genji and add me for Phoebe? :3

Why is Diana no longer reserved for me? :c

Ahh! Sorry about that I confused you with somebody else! She's still reserved!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you remove me for Fauna, Beau and Genji and add me for Phoebe? :3

Sure!

- - - Post Merge - - -

O'Hare and Fauna moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bruce is in boxes

Is Fauna still available? I can offer IGB/ If so can I reserve her?

Last edited:
O'Hare is in boxes! Voiding in 30 minutes
Voided

Last edited:
Great how much would you take for IGB? And I have a free spot in my town ( a villager just moved out) and would like to know how many days will it take until a villagers spot gets reserved ? If that's the right term

Also, I'm pretty new here sort of and what are all these terms I'm seeing: void, cycle...not original villagers I'm like confused...???

Last edited:
Great how much would you take for IGB? And I have a free spot in my town ( a villager just moved out) and would like to know how many days will it take until a villagers spot gets reserved ? If that's the right term

Also, I'm pretty new here sort of and what are all these terms I'm seeing: void, cycle...not original villagers I'm like confused...???

if it's 9 nobody new will move in unless you visit somebody's town that has a recent move out that nobody claimed(voided). Cycling is just quickly moving villagers in and out. An original villager is a villager with their original catchphrase, furniture, and clothing. 100k or whatever would be good for her :)

Can you remove me from reserving Sprinkle I just got her in my town today. Sorry for the inconvenience. ;-;

Back