• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling 🌙 Stardew Cycling | IN BOXES: N/A | NEW: Dom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keepitcosmic

Flower-Loving Crybaby
Bells
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Feedback
100% (43) +
Page under construction, feel free to lurk or reserve.

IN BOXES: N/A

RULES:

☆ You may lurk up to 2 villagers, and reserve only 1 at a time.
★ I notify lurkers when their villager arrives in town via forum ping, so you might want email notifications on.
★ I will also notify lurkers (if there are no reservations) when the villager is in boxes 30 minutes before I post in my cycling thread to accept offers (or void if tier 5); does not guarantee the villager -- reservations have priority.
★ Please don't don't auction or sell any villager you get from me. If you do want to get rid of them for any reason, please give them away.
★ Please have a plot open and ready for the villager. If you do not, I'll move on to the next person.

PRICES:

This is the villager tier list I am using for reference.
Raymond, Stitches, Wolfgang and Audie will not be for sale because I love them.
Tier 1 villagers are 20 NMT or art
All other tiers are 10 NMT or art or 3 items from my wishlist.
★ I do accept art as payment!! If you'd like to pay with art, please post a link to your art thread/deviantart/etc.

VILLAGERS:

★ Goldie (reserved)
★ Raddle (reserved)
★ Phoebe
★ Eunice
★ Dom (reserved)

HISTORY:

- Hopper (voided)

Last edited:
I actually have Raddle on my island! He’s not in boxes yet though. Would you like to reserve him?
i’m not sure if i’ll be able to scrounge up the 10 nmt depending on how quickly he moves out, would it be alright if i gave you a garden bench, old-fashioned washtub, and writing chair for him? i also wouldnt mind crafting/buying multiples of those if youd like :]

Im terribly sorry for asking but could someone explain how these work? Do i just state what villagers im looking for and if the poster finds them whilst cycling through islands they'll get them for me?

lurking for genji and fuschia! thanks and good luck cycling :cool:

lurking for cherry and lucky >.<

Last edited:
Lurking for Punchy.

I’ll be providing art is that’s alright. Don’t have enough NMs at the moment.

Lurking for Sherb or if I can reserve him, can trade the doghouse, garden bench, beekeeper's hive, campsite sign, mom's tea cozy, and infused water-dispenser on your wishlist for him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back