• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Adopt a Villager: Shino, Ione, Sasha, Raymond, Judy, Ankha, Marshal, Lolly, Lucky, etc. Click to see full list

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
I'm glad you found it! Unfortunately I have to cancel my request for sasha, but once I get the tbt together I'd like to request Julian :)

I'm glad you found it! Unfortunately I have to cancel my request for sasha, but once I get the tbt together I'd like to request Julian :)
I figured. I wasn't planning on holding you to it. Most villager trades either happen within a day or they fall through

Hey! I'd love to get Sasha, what are you asking for him? Merengue is moving out of my island in case we can swap them?

I'll grab my switch and start the process :)
I'll try to get her fast ASAP, I had my game stuck in the past as I was breeding blue flowers and didn't want weeds ruining my island lmao. Gimme some minutes to get someone here to get her so she doesn't get 'lost' :)

I'll try to get her fast ASAP, I had my game stuck in the past as I was breeding blue flowers and didn't want weeds ruining my island lmao. Gimme some minutes to get someone here to get her so she doesn't get 'lost' :)
Take your time. I put mine up for free on Nookazon when I'm trying to get rid of them quick. I don't void popular villagers

Take your time. I put mine up for free on Nookazon when I'm trying to get rid of them quick. I don't void popular villagers
ty, never tried nookazon before haha. It's taking a bit long, do you mind holding Sasha in the mean time?

ty, never tried nookazon before haha. It's taking a bit long, do you mind holding Sasha in the mean time?
Yeah, btf is a bit slow in villager trading. Sure, I don't mind at all

Yeah, btf is a bit slow in villager trading. Sure, I don't mind at all
Ok, i got someone adopting my Merengue in a discord channel, she'll be out in a few mins, are you available?

Ok, i got someone adopting my Merengue in a discord channel, she'll be out in a few mins, are you available?
Yes! I just need a moment to hop on

Edit: completed ✅

Last edited:
Back