• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling (~ ̄▽ ̄)~♛♫ Pokétown Cycling!♫♛

Can I reserve Sprinkle? Is she original btw? I can pay IGB for her.

Last edited:
Does it cost anything to reserve her?

And I live in the CET timezone, so we might be at to different times. It's 23:56 where I live. If that is the case, will you be able to hold her until i can get her? When she is in boxes, I mean. I can pay extra for that! 1.

Nope and sure! I don't mind! I'm EST but I'll gladly lookout on the forum one day, just let me know when!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I reserve Sprinkle? Is she original btw? I can pay IGB for her.

Yes and yes :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I lurk for Francine and Zell? Thank you! ^^

Yep! I'll update the lurking list once I get on my computer

Hi, I round Diana and Beau, so I'm not looking for them anymore~

Last edited:
Can you remove me for Fauna, Beau and Genji and add me for Phoebe? :3

Why is Diana no longer reserved for me? :c

Ahh! Sorry about that I confused you with somebody else! She's still reserved!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you remove me for Fauna, Beau and Genji and add me for Phoebe? :3

Sure!

- - - Post Merge - - -

O'Hare and Fauna moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bruce is in boxes

Is Fauna still available? I can offer IGB/ If so can I reserve her?

Last edited:
O'Hare is in boxes! Voiding in 30 minutes
Voided

Last edited:
Great how much would you take for IGB? And I have a free spot in my town ( a villager just moved out) and would like to know how many days will it take until a villagers spot gets reserved ? If that's the right term

Also, I'm pretty new here sort of and what are all these terms I'm seeing: void, cycle...not original villagers I'm like confused...???

Last edited:
Great how much would you take for IGB? And I have a free spot in my town ( a villager just moved out) and would like to know how many days will it take until a villagers spot gets reserved ? If that's the right term

Also, I'm pretty new here sort of and what are all these terms I'm seeing: void, cycle...not original villagers I'm like confused...???

if it's 9 nobody new will move in unless you visit somebody's town that has a recent move out that nobody claimed(voided). Cycling is just quickly moving villagers in and out. An original villager is a villager with their original catchphrase, furniture, and clothing. 100k or whatever would be good for her :)

Can you remove me from reserving Sprinkle I just got her in my town today. Sorry for the inconvenience. ;-;

Back