Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

I already have a shiny latias :) I didn't see that suicune though o_O, is it's memory legit? (from anistar city)

Should be no reason why it wouldn't be. I got her from the wifi event Nintendo did, so she's got the event trainer as her OT

edit: I'll double check her in a minute, transfering a pokedit made shiny mawile up to Y[growing tired of breeding for one, so I made one; not giving up getting one legit though]

edit again: Yeah, Win2011 is her OT; however I just noticed my other one in Y is NOT my other event one. Which is odd that the other event suicune didn't get through..

final edit: OK, sorry.. I'm gonna have to keep the suicune. I thought both suicines were my event ones.. however one of the event ones actually appears to have vanished. I have Suzy(caught in SoulSilver), and one Suicune from the 2011 wifi event in Y; so I'm gonna hold onto the event one.. sorry everyone.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a shiny Swirlix/Slurpuff or Aromatisse?
I have a lot to trade.

I am looking for a shiny fkabebe
I'd prefer ot be a blue flower. I can offer some shinys, so if you're interested drop me a pm

I am looking for a shiny fkabebe
I'd prefer ot be a blue flower. I can offer some shinys, so if you're interested drop me a pm

actually changed my mind, im after the red/pink flower
soz

I'm currently looking for non-shiny 5-6IV 6th gen Pokemon. I'm willing to trade 5-6IV shiny Pokemon from my collection of 5th gen and below for them. PM me if you're interested in trading.

I just need Pokedex help for Florges if anyone's willing to trade? I'll do an immediate trade-back! :>

[edit]

I got help from CM Mark. Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Looking for a Non-Shiny 5-6IV Furfrou, Must have a Spread of 31/31/31/xx/31/31.
Adamant or Impish natured only :>

Got 48 BP points to spend for Him/Her, just name what you want :>

Got him now, just seeking for someone with Powersave to make him Shine 8D

Last edited:

Not many people on here have a Powersave. You are better off trying Reddit or Gamefaqs (one of the reasons I dislike Gamefaqs).

wouldn't it have been easier to just trade for a shiny one..?

Not many people on here have a Powersave. You are better off trying Reddit or Gamefaqs (one of the reasons I dislike Gamefaqs).
That's what I'm doing right now, Someone on GameFAQ's did it for me last night with my Espurr.

wouldn't it have been easier to just trade for a shiny one..?
They're incredibly hard to find, I've searched for days and people with 5-6IV Shiny Furfrou's are hard to find and they want hard to get trades (For me atleast)

Last edited:
Back