• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

I need a female bulbasuar so I can breed for egg moves:3 I can trade a ton, just ask if you want something in return^-^

Trading my shiny Sunkern for either a 5-6iv Huanter or a 5-6iv Gengar!

Last edited:
I really need a meoletta. It's the only legendary I don't have and essential for me to finish my pokedex? Is there anyone who would be willing to trade? I have a legit event arceus I can give in return, as well as a collection of shinies like gabite, magicarp, gyrados, urasing, a non-event shiny raikou, etc. Please respond if interested; so close to catching em' all. Thank you!

Can someone help me evolve my Haunter to Gengar?

Still need the trade? I can do that for you.

I really need a meoletta. It's the only legendary I don't have and essential for me to finish my pokedex? Is there anyone who would be willing to trade? I have a legit event arceus I can give in return, as well as a collection of shinies like gabite, magicarp, gyrados, urasing, a non-event shiny raikou, etc. Please respond if interested; so close to catching em' all. Thank you!

I have one, but I would need it back. I'd let you Dex it though.

Anyone got extra shiny starters besides Tepig, Fennekin, and Froakie? I've got an extra shiny 5IV tepig I'd be willing to trade for a different shiny starter.

Might be willing to part with my extra shiny froakie as well(though I'm ify on trading him, as he is a competitive ready shiny froakie[minus moves] and I don't exactly have another competitive ready one)

Still need the trade? I can do that for you.

I have one, but I would need it back. I'd let you Dex it though.

Nope I couldn't find a good iv Gengar so was trying to evolve my not so good one lol but then I saw someone giving away a shiny 6iv Gengar on other forum and got it for free! Talk about coincidence

Last edited:
I have one, but I would need it back. I'd let you Dex it though.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but I'm looking to keep one.

If you're still interested in that Meloetta, I'd like to trade it for your Arceus. Just let me know if you'd like to and I'll go ahead and add you. My trainer's name is Camille.

Last edited:
Going to start breading for a SHINY female espurr, Wondering if you guys could help me out? ;) With items and such, I want one strong egg move, and 6ivs,

Going to start breading for a SHINY female espurr, Wondering if you guys could help me out? ;) With items and such, I want one strong egg move, and 6ivs,

Get Everstone and Destiny Knot and your good for breeding. You'd be better settling for 5ivs though, 6 perfect IVs are rare to get. As for eggmoves.. use bulbapedia to find out what egg moves espurr can have and work from there.

Shiny male Pikachu with static freshly caught in a Safari available for trade. I'm looking for a shiny Galvantula if anyone has one for trade.

EDIT: Just took him to The Judge, his 31's are HP and SpecDef. Superior potential overall.

Last edited:
Anyone got the following Vivillon wing patterns?

tundra
marine
river
monsoon
sun
ocean
sandstorm

They're the only ones I'm missing to complete my collection, I can offer high plains, polar, elegant, and modern. Got one of each, though I can get more polar easy as that's my region pattern.

edit: I can probably offer other pokemon too.

Last edited:
I know this is a little much, But would anyone be able to breed me a 4-5IV Carbink? ;n; (4IV, Missing Attack/Speed, But if it's just missing Speed, that's also good)

I have a Life Orb I could trade x-x could also offer my current TBT Bells.

I know this is a little much, But would anyone be able to breed me a 4-5IV Carbink? ;n; (4IV, Missing Attack/Speed, But if it's just missing Speed, that's also good)

I have a Life Orb I could trade x-x could also offer my current TBT Bells.

I can prob help you with that :eek:
You'd have to wait until I get home though (4 hours) before I can start breeding, but if that's fine with you then I'll start when I get home. c:

Back