• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

I already have a shiny latias :) I didn't see that suicune though o_O, is it's memory legit? (from anistar city)

Should be no reason why it wouldn't be. I got her from the wifi event Nintendo did, so she's got the event trainer as her OT

edit: I'll double check her in a minute, transfering a pokedit made shiny mawile up to Y[growing tired of breeding for one, so I made one; not giving up getting one legit though]

edit again: Yeah, Win2011 is her OT; however I just noticed my other one in Y is NOT my other event one. Which is odd that the other event suicune didn't get through..

final edit: OK, sorry.. I'm gonna have to keep the suicune. I thought both suicines were my event ones.. however one of the event ones actually appears to have vanished. I have Suzy(caught in SoulSilver), and one Suicune from the 2011 wifi event in Y; so I'm gonna hold onto the event one.. sorry everyone.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a shiny Swirlix/Slurpuff or Aromatisse?
I have a lot to trade.

I am looking for a shiny fkabebe
I'd prefer ot be a blue flower. I can offer some shinys, so if you're interested drop me a pm

I am looking for a shiny fkabebe
I'd prefer ot be a blue flower. I can offer some shinys, so if you're interested drop me a pm

actually changed my mind, im after the red/pink flower
soz

I'm currently looking for non-shiny 5-6IV 6th gen Pokemon. I'm willing to trade 5-6IV shiny Pokemon from my collection of 5th gen and below for them. PM me if you're interested in trading.

I just need Pokedex help for Florges if anyone's willing to trade? I'll do an immediate trade-back! :>

[edit]

I got help from CM Mark. Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Looking for a Non-Shiny 5-6IV Furfrou, Must have a Spread of 31/31/31/xx/31/31.
Adamant or Impish natured only :>

Got 48 BP points to spend for Him/Her, just name what you want :>

Got him now, just seeking for someone with Powersave to make him Shine 8D

Last edited:

Not many people on here have a Powersave. You are better off trying Reddit or Gamefaqs (one of the reasons I dislike Gamefaqs).

wouldn't it have been easier to just trade for a shiny one..?

Not many people on here have a Powersave. You are better off trying Reddit or Gamefaqs (one of the reasons I dislike Gamefaqs).
That's what I'm doing right now, Someone on GameFAQ's did it for me last night with my Espurr.

wouldn't it have been easier to just trade for a shiny one..?
They're incredibly hard to find, I've searched for days and people with 5-6IV Shiny Furfrou's are hard to find and they want hard to get trades (For me atleast)

Last edited:
Back