Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

trading a JAPANESE Dedenee for a Swirlix XD

I just got a Japanese Arba and Kakuna :>

If anyone wants a lv. 21 female pikachu named Achoo (random name I made up) I'd be nice to give her a home.

Also got a few swirlix to people who have Y...

Last edited:
I'm looking for someone who doesn't have Modern as their native Vivillon pattern, to breed me a Scatterbug egg. I'm wanting to test whether the Scatterbug (once I hatch it) will evolve into a Modern Vivillon (Modern is my native pattern) or a Vivillon with the other person's native pattern.

I'm only at Lumiose City, so I can't offer anything rare, but I'm willing to hunt for something like a Pikachu or female Combee. Or trade a Scatterbug if you don't have a Modern Vivillon.

Last edited:
I have a High Plains Vivillon, my friend has Polar Vivillon, and another friend has Meadow Vivillon.

I have a High Plains Vivillon, my friend has Polar Vivillon, and another friend has Meadow Vivillon.

I havent even got a vivillon :/
I never bothered to get one because i didn't know there were different types when I first got a scatterbug.

Last edited:
Does anyone have something with Pokerus they would like to trade for Larvesta/Deino/Noibat? I should be able to breed your preferred nature, if you have one.

I'm also looking for well-natured shinies, which means any nature that boosts their natural aptitudes even further. Can offer Lonely Mewtwo (+ATK, -Def) or Zygarde (yet to be caught), Charizardite Y, any number of Adamant/Jolly dragons (Bagon, Axew, Noibat, Deino, Goomy, Gible, Tyrunt...), Graveler, Modest Haunter, Jolly Aerodactyl, Adamant Swinub, Modest Litwick, Timid Venusaur, Modest Trace Ralts, Ferroseed, Jolly Superluck Absol, Snorunt, or Joltik (Learns Sticky Web later on).

Last edited:
Does anyone have something with Pokerus they would like to trade for Larvesta/Deino/Noibat? I should be able to breed your preferred nature, if you have one.

I have Pokerus. Interested in a Timid natured Deino. Any (competitve or evolutionary) items you have for trade as well?

I have Pokerus. Interested in a Timid natured Deino. Any (competitve or evolutionary) items you have for trade as well?

Got a bunch of Smooth and Damp rocks (boost sandstorms & rains duration, respectively). Alternatively I can offer either a Water/Fire/Thunder or Moonstone.

Got a bunch of Smooth and Damp rocks (boost sandstorms & rains duration, respectively). Alternatively I can offer either a Water/Fire/Thunder or Moonstone.
I can give you my Pokerus-infected Sneasel for a female Deino with any nature. Does she have any egg moves?

I can give you my Pokerus-infected Sneasel for a female Deino with any nature. Does she have any egg moves?

None that I know of, but I could probably teach it Dark Pulse before sending it off. Deinos egg moves in general aren't so great except for Earth Power which can be used to screw with currently popular fire types, and it can't learn the elemental fangs for further breeding purposes yet because Arboks move tutor is stuck in B/W as far as I know. I'll add you real quick, give me a few minutes to hatch some eggs.

Last edited:
reposting in new page

i am looking for the following:
  • every pokemon listed here: http://pastebin.com/0ZStsyJ7
  • ditto of different natures (preferably french, german, spanish, or japanese)
    • these natures take priority: adamant, jolly, modest, timid, calm, bold, impish, careful
  • every item & berry listed here: http://pastebin.com/fy0f4abW
what i can offer:
  • everything listed here: http://pastebin.com/SYw4CHKc
    • (includes kalos/kanto starters with natures/hidden abilities/mega stones, dittos, version exclusives)
  • most things in the kalos dex that i already have
  • i can probably offer multiple things depending on what i?m getting
easiest way to contact me is through tumblr: http://zweilous.tumblr.com/

Last edited:
If you still can't get a Yveltal by the time I catch one in my second run of the game, then I'll just give it to you for free.
That would be amazing.

@Vivillon people, I need anything that isn't continental, modern, marine, high plains or elegant. I can offer high plains.

Last edited:
My fiance is willing to trade Froakie, Torchic, and Bulbasaur

for

Squirtle, Chespin, Charmander and Fennekin.

pm if you're interested and he'll be home from work later tonight.

Sent you a PM Kairi. I'm hatching a bunch of Fennekin eggs now, so if you let me know preferred gender, ability etc and a name for it I can try to tailor it to suit.

ETA - Girls are proving difficult-to-impossible to get, so if you want a female it'll have to be for a female Bulbasaur.

Last edited:
Trading a Japanese Ditto and maybe my shiny Drowzee.
Not sure what i want.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and also trading 10 Amaura

I'd love an Amaura Ricardo. What can I give you in return? I have loads of Fennekin babies, nearly all male sadly (I've given first refusal for the only female to Kairi) but lots of natures to choose from.

ETA I also have several Eevee babies, also all male but again a few different natures to choose from.

Last edited:
I'd love an Amaura Ricardo. What can I give you in return? I have loads of Fennekin babies, nearly all male sadly (I've given first refusal for the only female to Kairi) but lots of natures to choose from.

ETA I also have several Eevee babies, also all male but again a few different natures to choose from.

A male fennekin is fine, any nature. What gender you want Amaura to be? Most are are male and i have three females

Back