Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

I's love a female if you can manage it, any nature is fine. Would you be willing to name her for me? I'd love the name Starlight if that's ok with you. Will get a Fennekin out for you - can give it Pokerus for you as well if you can give me a few minutes? Also a name - all the boys are currently named Ferdie.

I's love a female if you can manage it, any nature is fine. Would you be willing to name her for me? I'd love the name Starlight if that's ok with you. Will get a Fennekin out for you - can give it Pokerus for you as well if you can give me a few minutes? Also a name - all the boys are currently named Ferdie.

Sure to all that! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Starlight is ready

OK, will edit this when ready to go - btw, my FC is 3866-8422-0588

Ferdie came down with a nasty case of Pokerus ;-)
Ready to go!

Thanks Ricardo, she is so cute! I'll take very good care of her <3
Nice outfit on your PR vid btw

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Spritzee, I can't seem to find them anywhere. I can trade a Swirlix for one if anyone has it or I can trade a Slurpuff for an Aromatisse.

Last edited:
That would be amazing.

@Vivillon people, I need anything that isn't continental, modern, marine, high plains or elegant. I can offer high plains.

If you still can't get it, I have five gym badges now. Won't be that much longer.

I?m looking for a foreign ditto, I have all starters so I can breed for trade, I also have evees for trade, I can breed Dragonite?s too.
please PM me if interested.

Last edited:
I have a whole box full of Froakies (one is female, natures vary), if anyone wants to adopt one PM me~ Don't want to ask for anything in return, but I'm looking for a male cyndalquil, female vulpix, eevee, houndour, female bublasaur, squirtile, or a ditto. Thanks~

I know ist off Topic but im looking for someone with an Safari with Pumpkaboo ^^
Please PM me :) Im also looking for a shiny pumpkaboo or phantump, i only would have yveltal to trade ^^".

Could I trade with someone so I can get Gengar? It will be my first time trading so we trade then we trade back, right? Thanks! :)

I know this is a looooong shot.. but does anybody have a female modest eevee to trade..?

If anyone has Meadow pattern'd Vivillons in their game, PLEASE let me know. I really want a shiny female one for my final party member T~T

I have a Hasty Male Protean Froakie with 31/27/31/31/10/31 IVs. The 27 and 10 are unconfirmed and are based on its HP Steel typing.

Looking for Pokemon with three 31 IVs that aren't baby Pokemon (cannot breed).

Last edited:
Looking for:

Not European ditto
Something with pokerus
Houndoomnite

Can offer:

tt service in New Leaf
Pokemon exclusives x
Ask and I may have what you want

Last edited:
Looking for:

Not European ditto
Something with pokerus
Houndoomnite

Can offer:

tt service in New Leaf
Pokemon exclusives x
Ask and I may have what you want

I can give you an American ditto for free if you want.

Back