• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Please DM me if anyone has a Spiritomb (can be level 1) for BD. I'd like to use him early-ish game (only have two badges so far) but am trying to avoid spending hours in the underground finding and talking to NPCs...

Does anybody by chance have an extra eevee they are willing to trade? I don't have much atm, but I can offer a manaphy egg?

I am looking for a ditto in BDSP if anyone could give me one, it would be apreciated. This forum is my last hope. :D

hello, looking for flaafy/mareep to add to my party. i have pokerus or can pay w tbt

Hello! If you’re still looking for one, I just caught a Mareep that you can have. Let me know. c:

If anyone here happens to be in the postgame already or arrives at the postgame within the next few days, I am seeking a Razor Fang so I can use Gliscor in my playthrough. Can trade any BD exclusives or even TBT if you prefer. It's not urgent, because I'm playing through pretty slowly.

Hello! If you still need a Razor Fang, I have entered the Hall of Fame and can trade you the one I picked up. Let me know. c:

Please DM me if anyone has a Spiritomb (can be level 1) for BD. I'd like to use him early-ish game (only have two badges so far) but am trying to avoid spending hours in the underground finding and talking to NPCs...

Hello! If you’re still looking for a Spiritomb, I can try and get one for you. I’ve started working on this and will DM you when I’m done.

Does anybody by chance have an extra eevee they are willing to trade? I don't have much atm, but I can offer a manaphy egg?

Hello! If you still need an Eevee, I can trade you mine. Let me know. c:

I am looking for a ditto in BDSP if anyone could give me one, it would be apreciated. This forum is my last hope. :D

Hello! If you’re still looking for a Ditto, I just caught one. Let me know. c:

Payment is optional from all of you! :D

Ahh thank you so much!! I am currently looking everywhere for him and can't find him anywhere haha What would you like for him?

Nothing is necessary in return! Just glad I can help. I got him from the trainer Bebe in Hearthome City after entering the Hall of Fame. He is post-game locked. Don’t worry about it since I can always get more of them. If you’re ready to trade, I’ll enter the Union Room now and we can trade. The Link Code will be 5959 5959. What is your trainer’s name? Mine is Riley.

Thank you! I just beat Cynthia last night actually! I wasn't aware Bebe had him!
Post automatically merged:

You can keep yours if you want actually haha

Thank you! I just beat Cynthia last night actually! I wasn't aware Bebe had him!
Post automatically merged:

You can keep yours if you want actually haha

Oh, nice! Yeah, if you go to Bebe they will give you one. That actually works out better for me since I plan on using mine in another playthrough. :LOL:

Oh, nice! Yeah, if you go to Bebe they will give you one. That actually works out better for me since I plan on using mine in another playthrough. :LOL:
Oh good! I felt bad taking him from you especially since I can get him for free now! You are so sweet and I appreciate you helping me ❤

Hey, wondering if anyone with SP wants to trade a skull fossil for an armor fossil, or one of my Elekid, Murkrow, Scyther or Stunky (not caught one yet but can get soon) for a Magby, Piplup or Ditto.

Happy to take an egg of Magby or Piplup and hatch myself too, and can also provide the above in egg form if preferable, and can also trade for TBT.

Last edited:
hello! looking for a foreign ditto, i have english ditto :)

edit: got it!

Last edited:
Hello! If you’re still looking for a Spiritomb, I can try and get one for you. I’ve started working on this and will DM you when I’m done.

Hey! Yep, I'm still looking for one. I really appreciate it!, Please let me know what you'd like in return!

Hey! Yep, I'm still looking for one. I really appreciate it!, Please let me know what you'd like in return!

Nothing needed in return to be honest. I’m just happy to help. It may take awhile though. I’ll let you know once I’ve acquired it.

Hey there! Your Spiritomb is caught and ready! Just let me know once you’re available to trade. I’m going to have to leave soon and won’t be back home until later tonight. :giggle:

I’m looking for a fire type with Flame Body for Shining Pearl.

Hey there! I just caught a Magcargo with Flame Body that you can have. Warning that it’s level 58, so not really ideal for battle if you don’t have enough gym badges. Let me know if you’re ready to trade. :D

Hey there! I just caught a Magcargo with Flame Body that you can have. Warning that it’s level 58, so not really ideal for battle if you don’t have enough gym badges. Let me know if you’re ready to trade. :D
I plan to use it to hatch eggs, so that won’t be a problem, lol. I’m available now.

Back