• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Ok everyone, I bought Pearl today so I can transfer Pokemon from there to Platinum when I get it. I'm looking for a Poochyena, Torchic, Treeko, Mudkip, Entei, Rayquaza and a Charmander so please post what Pokemon you want for those two. I'll only be able to trade Pokemon you can catch in Pearl so.... only post those. Don't ask for Hoenn, Johto or Kanto Pokemon because I sold all of my Pokemon DS games so I won't be able to catch any Pokemon from there in Pal Park. =\

Piranha325 said:
Ok everyone, I bought Pearl today so I can transfer Pokemon from there to Platinum when I get it. I'm looking for a Poochyena, Torchic, Treeko, Mudkip, Entei, Rayquaza and a Charmander so please post what Pokemon you want for those two. I'll only be able to trade Pokemon you can catch in Pearl so.... only post those. Don't ask for Hoenn, Johto or Kanto Pokemon because I sold all of my Pokemon DS games so I won't be able to catch any Pokemon from there in Pal Park. =\
I have some Treekos.

Nikoking said:
Piranha325 said:
I have some Treekos.
What'cha want for em'? I'll see if I can catch it somehwere.

I am already half way through Pearl, and I restarted 2 days ago. :)

YYEESSZZZZ i am going to getplatinum so if anyones soo cool that can reserve me some pokemonz like jirachi and (the other one from toys r us event) thatll be great

xYoh said:
YYEESSZZZZ i am going to getplatinum so if anyones soo cool that can reserve me some pokemonz like jirachi and (the other one from toys r us event) thatll be great
No?

Tom said:
xYoh said:
No?
k anyone besides him

Back