• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

If I can find my Diamond I can get you some weak but useful Pokemon.

That is if I can find it....

Sadly I just restarted so I have not much of value, Elekid, Eeevee, Grotle (not up for trades) Are probably my most rare pokemon :(

john102 said:
Piranha325 said:
Looking for a Charmander, Torchic and a Treeko. Name what pokemon you want and I'll see if I get catch it.
will you accept charizard?(lvl80)
ZOMG. Of course I will! What Pokemon do you want?

I'm updating my list...

I need/want: Charmander(even though I'm getting a Charizard), Torchic, Treeko, Poochyena, Sharpedo, Entei Mudkip, Squritle, Bulbasuar, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Aron, Electrike, Skitty, Bagon, Rayquaza, Beldum and a Totodile.

I need ALL of these so I can transfer them to Platinum when I get the game.

Piranha325 said:
john102 said:
Piranha325 said:
Looking for a Charmander, Torchic and a Treeko. Name what pokemon you want and I'll see if I get catch it.

I'm updating my list...

I need/want: Charmander(even though I'm getting a Charizard), Torchic, Treeko, Poochyena, Sharpedo, Entei Mudkip, Squritle, Bulbasuar, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Aron, Electrike, Skitty, Bagon and a Totodile.

i'll accept for a totodile/crockanaw/feraligatr. I aalso want someone to trade me a regigias(i don't think that's spelled right)

john102 said:
Piranha325 said:
john102 said:
Piranha325 said:

I'm updating my list...

I need/want: Charmander(even though I'm getting a Charizard), Torchic, Treeko, Poochyena, Sharpedo, Entei Mudkip, Squritle, Bulbasuar, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Aron, Electrike, Skitty, Bagon and a Totodile.

i'll accept for a totodile/crockanaw/feraligatr. I aalso want someone to trade me a regigias(i don't think that's spelled right)

Ugh, I need to get someone to trade me that Pokemon first. I don't have it. Anything else you might want? I really want that Charizard.

Piranha325 said:
john102 said:
Piranha325 said:
john102 said:
Piranha325 said:

I'm updating my list...

Ugh, I need to get someone to trade me that Pokemon first. I don't have it. Anything else you might want? I really want that Charizard.
well besides a Regigigas. I don't know what i want, just post smething your willing to trade.

Back