• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

I'm playing Ultra Sun, but basically any game can transfer up nowadays, can't it?

Yes, any game can transfer all the way up to US/UM with a paid (I think 5 dollars or even less) subscription to Pokemon Bank. If you still need a Koffing, chet_manley or I can probably trade one to you. Chet already has a live Pok?dex, so it would probably be easier if he found one and traded it to you. I’m still working on my Pok?dex so I cannot afford to trade away any Pokemon at the moment. .-.

Yes, any game can transfer all the way up to US/UM with a paid (I think 5 dollars or even less) subscription to Pokemon Bank. If you still need a Koffing, chet_manley or I can probably trade one to you. Chet already has a live Pok?dex, so it would probably be easier if he found one and traded it to you. I’m still working on my Pok?dex so I cannot afford to trade away any Pokemon at the moment. .-.

I’m still looking if either of you guys has one!

I actually received one through the GTS yesterday. It’s level 1, “apparently” hatched from an egg... and it’s shiny. So it’s gotta be hacked, right?

It is probably hacked, but enjoy it!

What is your FC? Mine is in my sidebar. Wouldn’t mind trading and battling if you were ever interested!

Realized I'm missing this. Does anyone here have a hidden ability (Frisk) Yanma? I don't care what nature, ball, etc it is. It just needs the HA. I have tons of hidden ability, egg moves, special ball Pokemon that I can trade. Just let me know what you're looking for.

Only game I have with access to a HA Yanma is Pokemon Crystal VC, with the 1% rate of showing up unless there's a swarm. And I've never had a Yanma swarm. :(

Last edited:
Looking for a Pok?mon in the Togepi line. Don't care about IV's or anything, as long as I can breed it and it isn't Japanese it's fine. I intend on using it for a shiny Togepi :)

Looking for a Pok?mon in the Togepi line. Don't care about IV's or anything, as long as I can breed it and it isn't Japanese it's fine. I intend on using it for a shiny Togepi :)

I can breed you a Togepi~

--------------------------------
Also for me, I'm looking for certain dittos with different natures. Would like if they have nicknames~
Nature dittos I need:
Adamant,
Impish
Lax
Quiet
and Sassy

I've been trying to find them for a while but I keep getting ones I already have.

Last edited:
Hope this is the right thread for trading in Let?s Go Evee/Pikachu. I?m looking for someone to trade my Haunter with so i can evolve it.

Hope this is the right thread for trading in Let?s Go Evee/Pikachu. I?m looking for someone to trade my Haunter with so i can evolve it.

I need my Kadabra to be traded so it could evolve too so I wouldn?t mind helping you. :)

Last edited:
Not necessarily looking for a Pok?mon, but if someone has one of the green dye houses in their Festival Plaza, I've been hunting for one! Thanks!

Are we allowed to request Let's Go Trades here? If yes, then I have Let's Go Pikachu. I'm willing to trade Growlithe for Vulpix, Oddish for Bellsprout, Grimer for Ekans and Mankey for Meowth. Growlithe, Oddish, Grimer and Mankey are the current LGP exclusives I have (I'd need to catch another Sandshrew before I ask for Koffing).

Due to the game's code system, please PM me if you're interested so no one can openly sneak into the trade by knowing the code.

Are we allowed to request Let's Go Trades here? If yes, then I have Let's Go Pikachu. I'm willing to trade Growlithe for Vulpix, Oddish for Bellsprout, Grimer for Ekans and Mankey for Meowth. Growlithe, Oddish, Grimer and Mankey are the current LGP exclusives I have (I'd need to catch another Sandshrew before I ask for Koffing).

Due to the game's code system, please PM me if you're interested so no one can openly sneak into the trade by knowing the code.

Is there anything I need besides the game to trade with you? I have LGE and would like to start finishing off my dex:)

I'm looking for either a foreign adamant minior, preferably with a few perfect ivs OR a foreign ditto with at least 4 perfect ivs! I've been trying to breed for a competitive shiny minior for a while now, but the GTS is making me really frustrated OTL. I have both a fairly good native adamant minior, and a fairly good native ditto, but I can't masuda with them :' ) Can trade tbt or maybe if there's a specific pokemon you need, i can see if i have one! I just finished breeding a shiny Honedge, and am currently breeding for Oricorio, and I've been saving a few with near-perfect IVs, so if you need one I can trade!

I'm not sure if this is allowed, but if it isn't, please disregard this message. Has anyone got Meltan and Melmetal in Pokemon Let's go Pikachu or Let's go Eevee yet? If so, if anyone has an extra of both, I could really use them. I don't have much to trade for unfortunately, but I thought it might be worth a shot to ask. Thanks!

Edit: Actually please disregard this. I totally forgot I don't have the online membership just yet and was going to wait till my mom got her switch to get one, but it probably won't be till next year. >_<

Last edited:
If anyone got a shiny groudon (smusum games, gen 7) I can pay some tbt for it, just lemme know your price.

Foreign Magnemite/Magneton/Magnezone with hidden power fire and magnet pull please!

Back